Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411979 Posts in 69438 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: Fuimus

June 16, 2024, 12:14:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosGame Art Generalist - Available for Work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Game Art Generalist - Available for Work  (Read 5261 times)
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 04, 2011, 10:27:55 PM »

For people looking for unpaid freelance work, I'm sorry, but I'm not your man. Good luck out there!

Hey, guys!

My name is Jordan Sliz.  I've been working as a contractor for about 4 years, and I have a huge passion for mobile games.  I have a BFA from Savannah College of Art and Design's game design program.

I love 2D character creation and animation, matte painting, 3D modeling and animation, as well as creating elegant User Interface assets.  I also have experience creating high-resolution promotional materials.

Please take a look at my portfolio:
www.deviantDESIGN.co

Pricing is subject to a lot of variability.  Don't be afraid to ask me for specific pricing on your project.  I'm here to work on great projects, and flexible payment schedules are definitely available.  And if you need something that isn't specifically listed, don't hesitate to inquire about it.

And if you have any queries, drop me a line at:
[email protected]

If you don't see something of a style that you're looking for, don't worry. I'm extremely versatile, and can work with you to achieve whatever look you're going for.

Software:
Adobe CS - Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc.
Autodesk Maya
ZBrush
Unity
Unreal Editor 3

Coding languages [Intermediate Skill]:
HTML5/CSS3
C++
C#
Javascript
Actionscript

I'm an avid artist and am really looking forward to bringing your projects to their full potential!
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 12:46:09 PM by ArtisticSliz » Logged
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2011, 09:46:36 PM »

Bump.

Also, an update!  :D  I'm working on a great 2D iPhone project right now.  But I have some spare time, to work on other stuff, if anyone has any projects that need doing.  And especially once I get to November, my schedule opens up.

Email me with any questions.  Smiley  Thanks, guys.
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2011, 02:59:15 PM »

Bump! FOR JUSTICE! (And paid work. lol)

I've got about 20-30 more hours a month I would like to fill with work right now, so if anyone needs a skilled artist, who guarantees his work, and reports his income to the IRS correctly (because I'm not an amateur), meaning YOU can write it off of yours as a business expense (because hopefully you're no amateur either, lol), I'm here for you. Updates from my currents projects coming to my blog in the coming weeks.

Thanks a lot guys! :D
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2012, 09:47:11 AM »

Available once again!  If anyone needs a professional to take their game to the next level, I'm here for you.
dez
Level 1

^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2012, 06:42:22 PM »

do you have any animation examples?

I'm developing OBEY - Steam | Devlog | Twitter | Facebook
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2012, 02:24:32 PM »

Oh, hey, metaldev.  I just messaged you about your project, actually.  lol  This forum doesn't do a good job of letting me know when someone posts on my stuff.  Most of the more recent stuff is under NDA, but I'll get ahold of my producers, and see if I can show you some examples.  I'm capable of 2D frame-by-frame, and 2D and 3D rigging, so I can definitely handle whatever you'd need.  Hit me up at [email protected] .  Look forward to hearing from you!
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 02:06:58 PM »

Just updated my blog with new material from some projects due out soon! Hope you enjoy.

A fresh link, for convenience: http://artisticsliz.wordpress.com/
johniphonedev
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 07:13:16 PM »

I worked with Jordan recently on an iOS project and I can't recommend him enough. He was professional, prompt, and reasonably priced. His work was outstanding. There's a lot of back-and-forth in making games 'just right', and Jordan really understood that. He took the time to make any and all adjustments we talked about. Do yourself a favor and hire a professional like him.
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2012, 11:50:22 PM »

Thanks, John!  I really loved working with you.  Your project is going places, and I'm glad I could help.  :D
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2012, 10:00:58 AM »

Bump.  Finishing up another project for a great new developer in Brazil.  I'm available for new projects.  Hit me up, if you want your game to shine!  :D
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 06:27:42 AM »

Bump.
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2012, 07:47:08 PM »

Hey, you guys!  One of the games I've worked on was just published yesterday.  Go ahead and check it out.  I did all of the UI elements, and some of the plants used in the backgrounds.  Support our fellow developers, and let me know if you need someone to make your game beautiful!  :D

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pocket-pond-2/id498375421?mt=8
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 11:14:41 AM »

Bump!  More time open for new projects!  Let me know if you need someone to rock out your next project.
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2012, 11:21:53 AM »

Back on the prowl for new work. Let me know if you need a talented artist to bring your projects alive. Available immediately!
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2012, 06:25:41 AM »

Hey dude, you should put some art in your OP.

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
ArtisticSliz
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2013, 12:47:53 PM »

Hey, guys!  I'm back on the beat, looking for great new projects to work on.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic