Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:18:06 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for a team to create a Unity game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a team to create a Unity game  (Read 1499 times)
Attila0413
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: October 10, 2011, 05:36:34 AM »

Hi there  Smiley

I studied Unity for the last months, and I'd really like to put in practice what I've learned and create a small project with it. I would cover all the programming work.

It's my first project in Unity, so I have no prior experience apart from some small demos.

You can see my other works here:
http://www.attiliocarotenuto.com

Let me know if someone is interested  Smiley

S.Laser
Level 0

Ars longa, vita brevis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2011, 02:09:42 AM »

If you could give some information on what sort of project you have in mind (or if you don't have anything specific in mind, what kind of projects you would prefer to work on) then I might know if I am interested.  Noir

« Last Edit: October 16, 2011, 02:17:52 AM by Severt » Logged
G.Ray.0
Level 0

God doesn't deserve ZOMBIES

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 07:29:06 AM »

Hi,

I have some interests into the unity3D engine. An I was looking for a programmer to make a collaboration. I can do art (mostly 2d, but I know how to do 3d though if this doesn't bother you). I have some games ideas I would like to suggest. I'm pretty good with game mechanics/concepts and level design and I can code a little too. So I think I can help on pretty much all aspects.

I think I have a good work ethic and I am pretty excited when I get into new projects. Making money out of it would be great, but gaining experience is as important. I have a lot of free time since I go to school and work from home.

I have some game concepts that doesn't fit really well into categories, but I would like to do management/strategy/simulation games or metroidvania-like games.

If you are interested I can show you what I can do and talk furthermore about all that.

I don't mind getting a team (more than 2), but this could lead to some incohesions due to distance.

E-mail or PM me! (I would prefer e-mail) Gentleman

Note: I am not natively an english speaker (so excuse the mistakes) I live in Quebec Canada, but I hope this is not a problem.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 07:43:38 AM by G.Ray.0 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic