Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:02:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG VII: Annihilation [GAME OVER: HUMANS AND THIEF WIN] - Killville Vol. 8
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG VII: Annihilation [GAME OVER: HUMANS AND THIEF WIN] - Killville Vol. 8  (Read 88691 times)
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #660 on: July 27, 2008, 11:33:24 PM »

Hey, Garthy, have you played TWG elsewhere on the internets or are you just naturally awesome at it?

Garthy
Level 9

Quack, verily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #661 on: July 27, 2008, 11:44:07 PM »

First ever game. Smiley (though I did read quite a few first)

And I'm not sure I'm that good at it really. Look at some of the crazy-ass theories I came up with, and how wrong they were!
cyber95
Level 5

The Computer is your friend.

View Profile
« Reply #662 on: July 28, 2008, 12:06:49 AM »

First ever game. Smiley (though I did read quite a few first)

And I'm not sure I'm that good at it really. Look at some of the crazy-ass theories I came up with, and how wrong they were!

Those long-winded crazy-ass theories were the reason I was so sure you were a vampire. I thought you were desperately trying to push the blame anywhere else at all times.

Garthy
Level 9

Quack, verily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #663 on: July 28, 2008, 12:18:20 AM »

Those long-winded crazy-ass theories were the reason I was so sure you were a vampire. I thought you were desperately trying to push the blame anywhere else at all times.

It also drew both Seers to me, plus the werewolves. Smiley I got noticed at least. Smiley
Gainsworthy
Level 10

BE ATTITUDE FOR GAINS...

View Profile
« Reply #664 on: July 28, 2008, 03:56:58 AM »

His visions held a hint of truth but tended to make everyone look like psycho killers anyway. Like seeing hroon covered in blood, which wasn't far off, since he was the profuse bleeder, or seeing Xotes surrounded by dead people, when he was the medium. I think the only way he recognized you was because I couldn't figure out how to make a coward look deadly.

It was brilliantly done, too. Every message had a really solid double meaning - I honestly thought my random sights were revealing all the killers. And, for that matter, you made the Coward look damned dangerous - took me three days to make the (in my mind) big gamble and contact him.

Even then, I only figured it a safe move as I was too useful to be killed off by whoever he was cutting up "Orders" for. Turned out the orders were probably beefs and chicken and sausage. Not Humans for the wolves.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic