Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 04:23:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosMusic Composer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Music Composer  (Read 753 times)
Heinali
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2011, 04:39:12 AM »

I'm a music composer and sound artist from Kiev, Ukraine. I'm currently looking for a new creative experience and would love to try myself at game music. I'd consider pretty much any budget.

Bio:
Heinali (a moniker of Oleg Shpudeiko) is a composer and sound artist from Kiev, Ukraine. Had no musical education, completely self-taught. Started composing music in 2003. Heinali’s sound is generally eclectic, though often described as atmospheric and emotional. His music has been released on such labels as Arlen, Paradigms Recordings, Catalogue of Wonders, Dedicated Records, Pronounce. In 2009 he joined the Soloma art group and composed music for media art performances “Traces on the Snow”, premiered at “I Love Kiev” contemporary art festival (Kiev, Ukraine, 2009) and “Aero”, premiered at “Gogol Fest” contemporary art festival (Kiev, Ukraine, 2010). His music was featured in ‘Ni Ogros Ni Princesas’ Provizional Danza choreography directed by Carmen Werner (Madrid, Spain, 2011). Collaborated with Maria Navrotskaya, Merzbow, Aiode, Anton Baibakov, Orchestra Eclettica e Sincretista, Matt Finney. Collaboration with american poet Matt Finney became a separate heavier and darker sounding project. In 2011 they wrote music for the opening of Olya Pischanskaya’s photo exhibition, which took place at Korobchinsky Art Centre (Odessa, Ukraine, 2011).

Contacts:
[email protected]
[email protected]
http://soundcloud.com/heinali
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic