Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 09:06:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid WorkProgrammer seeking artist partner for an ACTION RPG ! Playable alpha available!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer seeking artist partner for an ACTION RPG ! Playable alpha available!  (Read 1425 times)
Hardcore
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 31, 2011, 07:36:40 AM »

Hello!

I am looking for an artist-partner to collaborate and create games with!

The current game I am working on is a hack and slay game:

Play the game here
http://resatori.com/cyber-dungeon-quest

There are already 3 levels and about 15 monsters, a boss monster, randomized items, 3 quests, saving&loading the game, lightning etc. already in there.
So most of the programmer work is finished!

The graphics is still a mix between programmer art and freeware graphics. (Thats where you come into play!)

I would like a partner that can help me with the plot/atmosphere/art and maybe also testing or website if you want to.

I thought of creating a few levels together to see if it works at first.
If we are enjoying it we could then create a bigger game and maybe also sell it Smiley

The art

I have not yet decided for an art style but I have some inspiration from the Blame! comics and I wanted the style to be consistent.
Right now tiles are 48x48 and I thought of downsizing them to 32x32 or 16x16 to be able to finish it!

Here are some pictures of the Blame! comic, it is a dark-future, agumented humans, kind of game in a giant technology graveyard maze world, where a lone wanderer is on a relentless quest Wink
There are also these ancient reminders of an old civilization long gone and only a few seperated humans are still alive in this vast megastructure.
I love the atmosphere and would like to capture it somehow in a game!

Inspirational Pictures for the Art Style

If you want more information on the game or me or stuff then feel free to pm.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 07:06:08 PM by Hardcore » Logged

Hardcore
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 04:01:01 AM »

Still looking for a graphic artist partner...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic