Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 12:14:20 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSource adventures
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: TIGSource adventures  (Read 14085 times)
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: July 23, 2008, 02:08:58 PM »

*>adventures in tig.

Embarrassed

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Jrsquee
« Reply #61 on: July 23, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »

>adventures in tig.

>put adventures in tig.
I see no "tig" nearby to put "adventures" into.

The exits are to the north and southeast. 

>
fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10

cant spell selfish without fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: July 23, 2008, 04:44:46 PM »

here's an adventure:

i just spent 8 hours sitting at my desk doing nothing but being anxious, depressed and hopeless.

Farbs
Man
Level 10

/Farbs

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2008, 05:15:16 PM »

EDIT: Was being vague, could have been interpreted badly.

Please instead accept my words of encouragement:

WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT
Annabelle Kennedy
Awesomesauce
Level 8

♥Android Love♥

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2008, 05:56:28 PM »

i just spent 8 hours sitting at my desk doing nothing but being anxious, depressed and hopeless.

dont be down.. i believe in you :D
Corpus
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2008, 06:23:17 PM »

You just gave me a raging boner, Farbs.

Fish, harness your depression and turn it into 100% pure gaming joy! Or some of that art you do.
cyber95
Level 5

The Computer is your friend.

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2008, 06:26:44 PM »

Fish, harness your depression and turn it into 100% pure gaming joy! Or some of that art you do.
Use any leftover depression to fuel your car.

Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2008, 07:22:26 PM »

Fez.
increpare
« Reply #68 on: July 24, 2008, 02:20:34 AM »

here's an adventure:

aww...have you tried smiling like a certain Angelina?

That usually does the trick for me*.

(*not)
TeeGee
Level 10

Huh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: July 24, 2008, 03:56:34 AM »

here's an adventure:

You forgot to add "and posting about it on internet forums in a pretentious manner"  Gentleman.

Tom Grochowiak
MoaCube | Twitter | Facebook
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2008, 03:11:44 PM »

You know, Fish doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be upset at being called pretentious. For all I know he'd probably see it as a kind of compliment. But I could be wrong.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10

cant spell selfish without fish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: July 24, 2008, 03:39:05 PM »

i dont see any link between being depressed and pretentiousness.

gummikana
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: July 24, 2008, 07:45:18 PM »

Petri Purho
TeeGee
Level 10

Huh?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2008, 12:40:18 AM »

Quote from: Melly
You know, Fish doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would be upset at being called pretentious. For all I know he'd probably see it as a kind of compliment. But I could be wrong.

Yeah, I assumed that if someone posts as fish posts ("fishpost" should be a term btw), he won't really mind. What a great opportunity to be a little jerk and remain unscathed  Cool!

Also,

Tom Grochowiak
MoaCube | Twitter | Facebook
Smithy
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 28, 2008, 07:48:27 PM »

Found a job. Landscaping for the local tech college.

Reported there on my first day last Friday; it was a disorganized mess. I don't have a boss, don't have a supervisor, I report to some guy who works for a separate organization and has no real authority over me.

He's the chunky kind of guy--the kind of guy padded down with overabundant layers of fat but tries to pass it off as muscle. He looked down at me and, in his deepest voice, asked "you ever do any of this physical kind of outdoor work before?"

"I used to be a logger," I said.

Oh man, those were crazy days. There were days after the drought when it started raining, drenching freezing rain. And I worked in the woods, came home sopping wet, put on sopping wet clothes, went to sleep in them, woke up in wet clothes and put on different wet clothes from previous days, then went out and worked in the rain. Eight hour days of cutting down dead trees and manually splitting wood with a 12 pound maul.

That was logging. Rural logging, draft horse logging.

"Oh," said the fat man, deflated, in a lesser tone, "Well, weeding is basically the same thing."

increpare
« Reply #75 on: July 29, 2008, 01:43:01 AM »

:D
kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: July 29, 2008, 06:31:32 AM »

I used to do that when I was a kid, but it was mainly during daytime, and most times it was in the woods, we used to find all of these spooky abandoned century-old houses, it was quite awesome. I don't do it nowadays sadly.

This one time we decided to check out this abandoned ancient neighbor house, it really had some history, two centuries old, built with just rocks, and it was huge. It was full of useless old crap, we just broke everything to pieces, floors pavements roofs hoping to find something. We didn't really find anything useful so we just gathered everything and burned it (not the house, the things, the house was made of stone, couldn't be burned). We even found these passed out drug addicts one time, scared the shit out of us.
But the point of this story is, this one time a friend of mine started throwing huge rocks trying to destroy the rooftops, and we advised him not to do it, as the roof could cave in and fall on us, luckily nothing happened. Coincidentally some weeks later, maybe months not sure, someone bought the house and was planning on rebuilding it, so my mom was telling me about this guy who was evaluating the state of the house, so he goes to the rooftop, and those roof pieces were very fragile from all those rocks my friend threw. Yeah, you can kind of imagine it now, they broke, the guy fell 3 floors down, had to go to the hospital, don't know what happened to him later, but he was hurt pretty bad.

10 years later today, the house is completely restored and developed a nice neighborhood around it:

But I still feel pretty bad about what happened, it was the end of the exploring adventures for me.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2008, 08:53:06 AM »

Where is that? Looks like Italy or Switzerland.

kyn
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2008, 09:27:54 AM »

Where is that? Looks like Italy or Switzerland.
Very close, considering.
A Small little town nobody knows in Northern Portugal, where I live. I love it here.
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2008, 09:29:32 AM »

Yeah looks sweet.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic