Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411840 Posts in 69419 Topics- by 58464 Members - Latest Member: Riya21

May 31, 2024, 05:48:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG XX: Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant - GAME OVER. INQUISITION WINS
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG XX: Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant - GAME OVER. INQUISITION WINS  (Read 20783 times)
Ashkin
« Reply #180 on: November 26, 2011, 02:01:12 PM »

I choose to remain neutral.
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: November 26, 2011, 03:51:26 PM »

What happens in the case of a tie?

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #182 on: November 27, 2011, 12:28:48 PM »

The Game Master summons demons that eat the survivors.

Also, the Game Master has been a bit (and will still be) away for a few days, and hge expects to have this tie resolved before he comes back.

Ashkin
« Reply #183 on: November 27, 2011, 01:05:43 PM »

Very well, I vote for myself as interrogator.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #184 on: November 27, 2011, 03:30:02 PM »

Since Xion is not to be seen around much, the Game Master informs that Ashkin has been assigned interrogator. Time to interrogate.

Ashkin
« Reply #185 on: November 27, 2011, 04:07:21 PM »

Fission, tell me everything you have done and everything you know. Prove to me your innocence, and you shall be spared.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: November 29, 2011, 11:37:22 AM »

*ahem*

Ashkin
« Reply #187 on: November 29, 2011, 01:02:17 PM »

*cough*
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #188 on: November 29, 2011, 01:51:56 PM »

Just kill him already. He's a heretic.

Ashkin
« Reply #189 on: November 29, 2011, 03:13:13 PM »

Just kill him already. He's a heretic.
We are not barbarians. It is our role as members of the order to give everyone a fair trial.
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #190 on: November 29, 2011, 04:40:14 PM »

His silence is an obvious move to avoid implicating himself. I have seen this on many inquisitions in my time.

Ashkin
« Reply #191 on: November 29, 2011, 04:56:50 PM »

His silence is an obvious move to avoid implicating himself. I have seen this on many inquisitions in my time.
Perhaps if I have some indication of when the next warp storm will commence I can proceed properly, giving him ample time for a response.
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: November 29, 2011, 05:32:26 PM »

AT this point the Chaos Gods are deliberatedly manipulating the Warp Storms so they happen when an interrogation has finished.

Ashkin
« Reply #193 on: November 29, 2011, 05:39:38 PM »

If Fission does not respond in twelve hours, I will reconsider my decision to allow interrogation. However, this does not mean I will execute him immediately.
WelcomeToAwesomeness
« Reply #194 on: November 29, 2011, 10:23:01 PM »

Haha, Pierog. This is rich. You know no one believes you right? Oh well. You should be gone soon enough. Sorry for my absence Ashkin, I was in Seattle this weekend, but now I am here to recount the tale of how I ended up here. Very early on I fell in with Inanimate and Crowe. We were making plans on the best way to get rid of the heretics. Inanimate, who was a Hierophant,  crowe, who was an assasin, and me, a Mistic Psyker. Sadly, Crowe got killed off very fast, and shortly after Inanimate got banished. So I tried to band together with other members, most notably Pierog. Pierog was quick to tell me he was of the order, and I was suspicious of him from early on. I decided to stay with him, possibly able to glean some secrets of the heretic order I was almost certain he was a part of. Eventually more and more people started being killed, and I had no clue what was happening and I had no knowledge of how these events came about. All was woe, until Pierog started sending me very suspicious messages. Apparently his group of heretics had been split from the beginning. Both of them trying to find each other. He told me I was the missing heretic member that they had been searching for. I decided to play along with this, to find out who else was in this group of his. Not many people, only one who had been killed already. The one who had been killed was Landshark. It was only Pierog, and Wade. I pretended to be their non-exist fellow heretic. I just recently discovered this, and was scared to reveal this to the public since I would most certainly be killed. But after this recent massacre, we out-number the heretics greatly. Me, Ashkin, and Xion vs. Pierog. If you execute Pierog, then all this bloodshed will end right now, right here. I trust you will make the proper decision.

-Fission
Ashkin
« Reply #195 on: November 29, 2011, 11:31:47 PM »

Interesting.
Pierog, Fission, it is now a competition to prove yourselfs innocent and the other guilty.
Give me logs of the actions you took over the last warp storms, please. That would be a good place to start.
Rob Lach
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: November 30, 2011, 04:38:42 AM »

Ashkin, I have already told you everything already. What a farce.

Two of my allies were slain during the last warp and I even spoke out against both Xion and Fission to you. If I were to somehow orchestrate both of their deaths, why would I go on to implicate any allies I would need to accomplish that.

Hmm... It is clear to me how our order will come out on top. All I have to do is reveal everything I know publicly.

I am a mystic psyker.
Fission Mailed is a Cultist follower of Chaos.
Xion or Ashkin is a Rogue Psyker.

In fact, I will scan Xion during the next warp to be sure (even though given the circumstances I am quite sure). If I die it was obviously to hide the truth. Ashkin, if you yourself are a heretic then Xion would be the only last hope, and he will know that he is the only one left. If it comes to that I don't know how we could ever emerge on top.

Ashkin, if you are truly of our glorious order, the next steps are clear to me, and if my inclinations are correct, there is only way we can come out on top.

You seem to me that you are penitent. Well if you truly are repentant, during the next warp you must help absorb any evil coming my way. In turn I will protect you from a timely death with a shroud my piety has allowed me to focus. I will keep my scanning eye on Xion, as Fission Mailed is punished for his heretic ways. Perhaps Xion is innocent, but most likely he is not, but we will know for sure during the next calm.

I hope you see the light. If you are a heretic, my words are fruitless and I only ask forgiveness from my glorious emperor for failing him in my last test of faith.

Ashkin
« Reply #197 on: November 30, 2011, 03:22:03 PM »

I will consider these plans after Fission's response and corresponding warpstorm action log.
WelcomeToAwesomeness
« Reply #198 on: November 30, 2011, 04:20:16 PM »

I would regularly respond to such a response with a lengthy post detailing all the account on how you are wrong. But, since that's not Ashkin wanted, I'll refrain. Now I will show him what he actually wanted, as you noticeably did not. Here's a sample of one of my warp storm logs.

Re: WARPSTORM
« Sent to: Alevice on: November 23, 2011, 01:16:31 AM »

I would like to use Seer in order to reveal any conversations Mikademus has been having with any other individuals. Thanks.

-Fission

The right course of action is now obvious Ashkin.
Ashkin
« Reply #199 on: November 30, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »

What conversations did you reveal, and what were your actions for the first and second warpstorms?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic