Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:08:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsDesigner/Programmer/Bad Artist looking for a team and a direction for an idea
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Designer/Programmer/Bad Artist looking for a team and a direction for an idea  (Read 1121 times)
Solidplasma
Level 0

"I exist to create."

View Profile
« on: November 07, 2011, 07:21:42 PM »

Hey guys. I've made/am making several games now, but most of them were/are being made mostly, if not entirely, by me on my lonesome. This is because I usually get an idea and just try to run with it, and often lose interest if it doesn't turn out how I envision it. So, to get to the point, I'm looking to see if anyone's interested in doing something (even if it completely changes direction) with the following idea with me:

Possible Title: Maestro

A puzzle platformer where the main game mechanic has you changing the time signature of the music (4/4 to 3/4, 3/4 to 2/4, etc.) to influence how everything in the level moves/acts.

I'm going to try and not come up with any more than that until someone else is on board, because, while I'm very fond of this idea, I want this to be a collaboration, and not just something I start and give up on.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic