Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 10:03:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallChristmas Warehouse (free game, unity web player and iOS now)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Christmas Warehouse (free game, unity web player and iOS now)  (Read 1474 times)
CowBoyDan
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: November 13, 2011, 08:25:20 PM »

Christmas is still over a month away, unless you’ve been to a department store lately, they would have you convinced its less than a week away. Still, it’s hard not to get the feeling of… Well you can see where I’m going. I’ve been spending every free moment for weeks working on Goo Ball Madness, so today I decided to take a break and get a little festive. So it is with great pleasure that I present to you, Christmas Warehouse. This isn’t a long game, and I borrowed some lumber from Goo Ball Madness to get it done quickly, but it was created between this morning and now. If I need another break I’ll add some sound and music to it, until then you’ll have to find your own christmas music to go along with it.

Click here to play.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 08:43:08 PM by CowBoyDan » Logged
CowBoyDan
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 11:05:22 AM »

Now with high scores.
CowBoyDan
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 08:42:43 PM »

Now available for iOS.

Free, no Ads, nothing to buy.  Just happy its out before christmas.  Its actually a lot funner on an iPhone.  Best when served with egg nog.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/christmas-warehouse/id487254209
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic