Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411524 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 02:36:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSQUARE a free, arcade and experimental FLASH game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: SQUARE a free, arcade and experimental FLASH game  (Read 3807 times)
Ninomojo
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2011, 06:16:56 AM »

My favorite aspect of your games is how even the way you initiate play is inherently coherent with the core gameplay itself. To me, this is what makes your games stronger works.

Other than that you know I'm a sissy when it comes to playing high stress games. Smiley But until you finish KungFu, Square is my favorite of your games.

Congrats on getting the game on Kongregate too, that's a nice step forward I think! I hope it brings you a little money for your trouble.

Stay indie ! Mock Anger Toast Right

EtiennePerin
Level 0

Muscle !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2011, 03:16:51 AM »

But until you finish KungFu, Square is my favorite of your games.

Tank you Ninomojo, Kungfu will be much more casual than the actual demo on my website.

I try to do something hardcore for the players who wants to score à lot of point but casual for the one who wants to play and "finish" the game. It's a really nice and exciting ballance to find. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic