Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 07:24:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsInto Beyond
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Into Beyond  (Read 805 times)
wzl
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2011, 03:01:45 PM »

Into Beyond is a shoot'em up space-exploration game with a rocking attitude.

Your journey will take you to different locations, with each having their distinctive properties. Depending on the location you are in some gameplay elements, like your ship's behavior, might change. You need to consider your vessel's equipment to successfully get through a stage.

Your missions include destroying or infiltrating planetary bases, orbiting space stations or satellites, annihilating entire fleets, gathering resources and exploring mysterious places such as space nebulae or deep ocean planets.

Here's the latest change log, which probably gives the best insight on the current state

I have created a page on indiedb aswell which you might want to check it out, or head to my blog or youtube channel directly :D

I started working on this in early october, initially for the Ludumdare October Challenge.
Needless to say, this project is far from finished, so now i am going all in and actually try succeeding with this project.

I am currently trying to get some feedback and generating some publicity to see if these kind of games are actually still loved and played. So what do you think?

If you'd like to support this, i would appreciate if you could contribute at 8bitfunding.
Thanks a lot Smiley

Greetings

<wzl>

Long pork is people! wzl's burrow
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic