Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:59:38 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosProgrammer needs moolah
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Programmer needs moolah  (Read 770 times)
Pineapple
Level 10

~♪

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »

I have a good deal of programming experience in a variety of languages, and I have a broad enough spectrum of experience that if I haven't worked with what you need already I can likely pick it up in a very brief amount of time.

My strength lies in telling the computer to solve your problems. If it's networking, go knock on someone else's door. Seriously.

What I can deliver quite well, and typically rapidly:
- Algorithms which perform specific functions (pathfinding, data management, etc)
- Editors and utilities

I am completely willing (and would love) to work on more long-term projects. If you really want me to program your game for you, I'll do that, provided you pay.

I am not an artist. While I am capable of making the code for your game if you so wish, I am not interested in being expected to shoulder an artistic or otherwise graphic- or data-oriented workload.

I could use a paycheck. If you could use a programmer and are willing to pay fees around $50/hour (for smaller projects) and $25/hour (for larger, more long-term projects) feel free to contact me. Prices are negotiable. (And these projections are subject to change.)

I will expect an initial agreed-upon up-front payment. For shorter projects, if the wages for the time spent are more than the agreed minimum fee, I will expect to be paid come the completion of the task and delivery of the code. For long-term projects I will expect consistent payment at agreed-upon intervals.

Code received will be quality, functional, and optimized. My programs are my babies and I treat them well.

I can provide favorable opinions and shiny examples of my work if requested.

And finally, why should you choose me over any other choice of programmer? Because I desperately need income and would quite appreciate being paid for doing something I'm talented at rather than a boring, generic, not-really-secure-or-easy-to-come-by-anyway average-joe job.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 07:29:18 PM by _Madk » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic