Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411479 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58425 Members - Latest Member: solpreston

April 23, 2024, 08:45:16 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsRespawn Man needs to be finished! Looking for an artist!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Respawn Man needs to be finished! Looking for an artist!  (Read 1328 times)
Solidplasma
Level 0

"I exist to create."

View Profile
« on: December 09, 2011, 08:54:22 PM »

So some of you may remember ages ago when I posted a thread about this game that I was working on:

It's called Respawn Man, and it got some pretty positive feedback in the previous thread. It's made quite a bit of progress, but as you can see, it still looks like crap. Two artists have contacted me to work on it; the first lost interest and the current/second one says he's still interested, but is currently working on other things. Id be happy to wait for him, but this game has been on hold for much too long in my opinion. If you have even the slightest bit of pixel art experience, or just any game art experience and you think you could make this look better, please let me know. I look forward to hopefully finally polishing and finishing this game with you!
pillowsurfermikko
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »

i'd like to work on this game with you Smiley i have some experience making game graphics, i can't do pixel art but if you'd still like to work with me just give me a call
here's a 3 day game jam game i did all the art/design for: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/585073
Vox
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 03:25:46 AM »

I have been wanting to make this game for a while now I just haven't found a programmer I have thought this would be an awesome game idea with awesome puzzles please email me so we can make an awesome game. My email is [email protected] my Skype is deadlyaflac hope you contact me thanks. I am a 2d artist by the way and a meh pixel artist. Please i love this idea and really wanna help in the creation process.
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 05:07:38 AM »

Vox, I am an iOS programmer myself, and have my own 2d game engine. I would be interested to hear more about your game idea, and maybe see some sketches or quality of your art.

iOS & Android developer
parabolart
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 11:34:13 AM »

i can get you what you need. various environments? something slick but 'silly"? yah i can do this. definitely. your game could truly shine with me. i am a real artist. i am the best, in fact. pick me, would ya? im serious. you won't regret this, friend. respawn man. could. be. awesome.
Solidplasma
Level 0

"I exist to create."

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2012, 10:13:15 PM »

Hey guys. So I've been working with Vox so far, and he's been making some very nice art. He has mentioned an iOS game he's working on; bjadams, is that with you? Just curious. Also, parabolart, things are going pretty smoothly so far, but I'd love to see some of your art. Smiley
bjadams
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2012, 11:19:48 PM »

No we are not doing any iOS game, we just discussed the possibilities, but nothing came out of it yet.

iOS & Android developer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic