Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 05:05:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralThe Forestry (a forum comic)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: The Forestry (a forum comic)  (Read 14481 times)
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 17, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »

>Examine door intently.
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: January 17, 2012, 09:50:02 PM »

>Examine door intently.

Meka leka hye meka leka hiney ho!

It is very dark inside. Maybe you should do something clever with the tools at your disposal before entering.

C.D Buckmaster
Level 7

Death via video games

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 18, 2012, 02:13:05 AM »

>Gnaw on gun.
J. R. Hill
Level 10

hi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: January 18, 2012, 05:19:51 AM »

>Construct flamethrower from inventory items

hi
Mikademus
Level 10

The Magical Owl

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 18, 2012, 07:33:39 AM »

> Put hair on fire with lighter and enter door

\\\"There\\\'s a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person,\\\" says Warren Spector, creator of Thief and Deus Ex. --IGN<br />My compilation of game engines for indies
Fishymuffin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 03, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »

Try to find some fuel and burn the building down. The fire elemental should survive. The robots might survive. The ice elemental won't. The skull is already dead. And the inventions within are probably too powerful for mortal hands. It takes care of your illumination problems too.
phubans
Indier Than Thou
Level 10

TIG Mascot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #106 on: February 03, 2012, 05:27:02 PM »

Wow, this thread is phenomenal. How did I not see this before?!

>Anxiously awaits what's about to happen next

Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #107 on: February 03, 2012, 11:49:53 PM »

>Construct flamethrower from inventory items

This does not work nearly as well as anticipated. Maybe if you just need to take a shot in the dark-- quite literally! Then you would be able to easily navigate to Dudamel and restore his memory. He always seems to know what to do, but that can only happen until he's working at full capacity again.

Shoot lasers everywhere! Your life depends on it!

The beams illuminate the darkness for a short time; it looks as if there are no baddies, plus you can see the entrance to the 2nd floor. You know there has to be light up there.

>BE LINDA AGAIN

Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2012, 12:03:21 AM »

>BE LINDA AGAIN

You're hiding behind the ice elemental. You decide to observe him and assess any possible risk that you may encounter with the strong, brooding masculine being. You stop and stare, lost in his glossy sheen and translucent figure. And--

Oh shit! He saw you! Now what? Fix your hair, dummy! Nono, too obvious... just...

>DO WHAT WITH THIS DREAMY HUNK OF ICE?

Ashkin
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2012, 12:07:03 AM »

>Give it a big ol' hug.
Jared C
Level 10

hostess with the mostess

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2012, 12:29:10 AM »

>Give it a big ol' hug.

Woah, hey now! Don't get to close, you could extinguish yourself. I've been looking for you all day. A God Beetle sent me over here, he said that I could find you with a robot of some kind.

Wait, you were looking for me? But why?

Well it's kind of a long story; I'll save you the details, but after Forest made the two of us here in the lab I was able to escape before it fell into its eventual state of disrepair. Once all the monsters drove the scientists off I remained in the dark forest learning the ways of the God Beetles. I was curious, and I yearned to know more... but it wasn't enough; even they didn't have all the answers. What lies beyond our small realm of existence? We know nothing but of our short lives.

It was then that I attempted to first escape the forest, but to no avail. I was lead around in endless circles until I started to hear The Voice. Don't you see? Can't you hear it? There is a voice telling us all to do during every waking moment! We just can't hear it because we're so accustomed to its demands. I've come here in search of my maker to find my maker's maker. So... what do you say? Can you lead me to him?

>OGLE CHISELED CHEST-- I MEAN, WHAT NEXT?

Mikademus
Level 10

The Magical Owl

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2012, 01:33:59 AM »

> Tell Ice Elemental that the plot of being a character in a game controlled by outside players  is already mainstream and cliché; rather he is simply schizophrenic.

\\\"There\\\'s a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person,\\\" says Warren Spector, creator of Thief and Deus Ex. --IGN<br />My compilation of game engines for indies
Fishymuffin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2012, 05:42:34 AM »

> Find it in your heart to believe!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic