Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411803 Posts in 69416 Topics- by 58462 Members - Latest Member: Moko1910

May 28, 2024, 06:18:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallTiti Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Titi Tilapia: Nigeria's First Computer Game: Gameplay Video  (Read 1156 times)
damseremie
Level 0

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2011, 03:08:51 PM »

A cute purple fish, a mother's love and an EVIL Octopus (named Okoro of all things) What More could you ask for?...

TITI TILAPIA is a fun adventure game where the player will play as Titi a simple fish who she gets home and discovers her egg is missing ,taken by the Evil Okoro who plans to take all the eggs and make sure there are no new fishes so that only octopuses will reign supreme...Not if our bright purple and white‐striped tilapia can help it. You'll help gathering eggs underwater (With the help of her friends like Tonye the Tortoise and Elder Chinedu)in order to save them from Okoro the Octopus who intends to control the entire ocean.

www.tititilapia.com for more details

Titi Tilapia is also my first attempt at game creation of any sort and despite all the challenges, am happy things are working out... Grin Grin Grin

I would also be humbled and grateful if anyone was interested in doing an article, interview or whatever...
Thanks
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 03:23:20 PM by damseremie » Logged
Kepa
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2012, 02:04:38 AM »

Is the snail a playable character, like the title character and turtle?
damseremie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 06:12:13 PM »

No the snail will not be playable....
he'll be like this advisory character that tells u moves,tips and stuff like that
Cant think of a single gaming activity a snail can perform can u?...lol Cheesy Cheesy

By the way.. the demo is out...
You can download it at the site
www.tititilapia.com
Danmark
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2012, 08:29:54 PM »

Played through the demo. It's somewhat hypnotic, though I'm not sure why. The only thing that really bothered me was the poor collision resolution. Obviously the game could do with more depth.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic