Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411505 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 06:55:54 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSpezy: In the Kingdom of MondoLand
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Spezy: In the Kingdom of MondoLand  (Read 3621 times)
Amon26
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2007, 03:57:14 AM »

It's about time I did this thing!

I've been a devout fan of indie games for about 10 years now.  Looking back at all the greats I've played over time I decided to choose to release my first full-blown PC action platformer titled: Spezy: In the Kingdom of Mondoland

Spezy, a simple minded, six eyed reptile gets whisked away to a strange land, armed with his friend's "Gabber Gobble Laser Gun" he sets out to free the 3 kings of MondoLand, enslaved by the diabolical Mombo Mondo.

It plays a little like Soldat meets Super Mario Brothers, colorful and energetic. The game will be about three chapters long, each chapter will have 3 levels and a boss battle, leading to one final level and a showdown with Mombo Mondo Himself.

Spezy is a character I've been drawing for 12 years now, his adventures have filled binders and binders.  And now, since I have some free time on my hands, I figure my little red friend should have a game of his own.

I hope this hasn't been too wordy and I hope you come by my livejournal page {http://amon26-vg.livejournal.com}to take a look at how it's coming along.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2007, 04:15:52 AM by Derek » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic