Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 07:02:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralRon paul
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
Print
Author Topic: Ron paul  (Read 65291 times)
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #540 on: February 12, 2012, 07:25:02 PM »

super joe's a far better writer than any game journalist but because his knowledge of games is limited to the sega game gear sadly they reject him

for you rp conspiracy theorists:

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 12, 2012, 07:32:27 PM »

super joe's a far better writer than any game journalist but because his knowledge of games is limited to the sega game gear sadly they reject him
i also know about master system games, master system games ported to the game gear, the big thing you could plug into a genesis to play master system games, the thing you could plug into the game gear to play master system games, sg 1000 games ported to the master system. all kinds. please dont be such a dissembler, paul.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #542 on: February 12, 2012, 10:27:05 PM »

Word on the street is that he knows a thing or two about Ys too
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 13, 2012, 08:11:54 AM »

Word on the street is that he knows a thing or two about Ys too
i had ys on the master system briefly, i neither understood nor enjoyed it. i traded it for some other, better game i'm sure. in conclusion, wonder boy 3: the dragon's trap is a really good game.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 13, 2012, 08:23:11 AM »

Untitled Ron Paul Action RPG - 2014, Mossmouth Games
Theophilus
« Reply #545 on: February 13, 2012, 10:29:16 AM »

Nobody can top you.
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 13, 2012, 02:48:34 PM »

he did mention he was gay quite a few times but why do you care
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #547 on: February 14, 2012, 12:31:56 AM »

an example of whose side the gov is on (they did nothing and told inspectors to shut up until it became impossible to hide it anymore)

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #548 on: February 15, 2012, 12:52:38 AM »

- controversy over maine results

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 15, 2012, 08:48:07 AM »

i'm sick and tired of the blatant anti ron paul conspiracy, frankly. it makes me feel like i'm playing deus ex all over again. i have a very square head and speak stupidly, and nothing makes sense.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #550 on: February 15, 2012, 08:54:49 AM »

Curious fact: Both real America and the one in Deus Ex are in martial law. Deus Ex was released in the year 2000.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 15, 2012, 10:07:54 AM »

Curious fact: Both real America and the one in Deus Ex are in martial law. Deus Ex was released in the year 2000.
it's also interesting to note that ron paul is a christlike figure who runs on batteries as well
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #552 on: February 15, 2012, 10:26:53 AM »

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #553 on: February 16, 2012, 02:05:30 PM »

http://www.alternet.org/newsandviews/article/789519/sick%3A_young,_undercover_cops_flirted_with_students_to_trick_them_into_selling_pot/

Last year in three high schools in Florida, several undercover police officers posed as students. The undercover cops went to classes, became Facebook friends and flirted with the other students. One 18-year-old honor student named Justin fell in love with an attractive 25-year-old undercover cop after spending weeks sharing stories about their lives, texting and flirting with each other.

One day she asked Justin if he smoked pot. Even though he didn't smoke marijuana, the love-struck teen promised to help find some for her. Every couple of days she would text him asking if he had the marijuana. Finally, Justin was able to get it to her. She tried to give him $25 for the marijuana and he said he didn't want the money -- he got it for her as a present.

A short while later, the police did a big sweep and arrest 31 students -- including Justin. Almost all were charged with selling a small amount of marijuana to the undercover cops. Now Justin has a felony hanging over his head.

This story is not unique to Florida and it reminds me of an 18-year-old Mitchell Lawrence, a young man from Great Barrington, Mass., who served two years in jail for selling a joint to an undercover cop. The officer befriended Lawrence and his friends and would hang out with them. One day the cop asked if Lawrence had any weed. Lawrence gave the cop a joint. The cop handed him $20. Lawrence hesitated, but the cop insisted on giving him the money. "Selling" the joint, because they were hanging out less than a 1000 feet from a school, and thus was considered a "drug free school zone," carried a mandatory minimum two-year sentence.

The drug war is sick. How much money was wasted by our law enforcement to get these few bags of marijuana "off the streets"? How do these cops look themselves in the mirror? Seducing 18-year-olds to fall in love or pretending to be friends and then tricking them into procuring small amounts of marijuana so they can charge them with felonies is beyond slimy and diametrically opposed to the officers' charge to "serve and protect."

We often hear that we need to fight the drug war to protect the kids. As these despicable examples show, more often the drug war is ruining young people's lives and doing more harm than good.

Falmil
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 16, 2012, 02:13:27 PM »

How was that first one not entrapment?
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #555 on: February 16, 2012, 02:16:47 PM »

because she didn't specifically *ask* him to sell her marijuana, he did it without prompting (all she did was ask if he smoked it). so it's entrapment in spirit, but not in letter

this is also how it works with undercover cops pretending to be prostitutes, they have to be careful in how they word things

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #556 on: February 16, 2012, 02:54:38 PM »

hahaha that rules. this world is so cool
The Monster King
Level 10

FRKUC im ALWAYS ANGRY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAnerd

View Profile
« Reply #557 on: February 16, 2012, 03:11:06 PM »

capture all marijuana users and send them to private jails

is there a fair-trade marijuana market, isnt most of it sold like by criminal cartels and shit

also would eating it be better for the environment. at least it wouldnt smell up a 500m radius. marijuana ethics
rob
Level 8

all 'bout Zumba (absolute pro @ Zumba)

View Profile
« Reply #558 on: February 16, 2012, 04:06:16 PM »

War on drugs being bad=Ron Paul for president?

Anyone with any political knowledge knows the war on drugs is an extension of Jim Crowe. It's just an excuse to put black people in jail. No one needs Paul to know that.

ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #559 on: February 16, 2012, 04:36:38 PM »

i think that even though it's common knowledge among internet 20-somethings, the mainstream media and the political scene and the public in general need people like paul point it out, since none of the other candidates mention it, and they deny it if it's mentioned, and saying that the war on drugs does more harm than good and should end is taboo on much of television, let alone saying that we should pardon everyone convicted of non-violent drug crimes

i do think it's a simplification to say that all of the war on drugs is because of racism though; there's also economic reasons for it: alcohol and cigarette corporations would stand to lose money if other drugs were legalized. government grants those two industries a monopoly over recreational drugs

there's also the economic interests of the prescription drug industry, which create synthetic versions of various illegal drugs and patent and sell those (e.g. painkillers, anti-anxiety, all kinds of prescription drugs are very chemically similar to illegal drugs), and there'd be much less of a demand for prescription drugs if there were no drug war

and of course the economic interest of the private prison industry, which needs more people in jail to make a profit off of (70% of the people in jail are there for drug possession)

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 41
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic