Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 07:04:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioJames Primate: Bodacious 8bit Music and SFX u 4
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: James Primate: Bodacious 8bit Music and SFX u 4  (Read 717 times)
jamesprimate
Level 10

wave emoji

View Profile WWW
« on: January 12, 2012, 04:47:44 PM »

Salutations TIGForums!  Toast Right

My name is James, and I am a VGM composer looking for new projects. If you are a chiptune enthusiast, you may know me as half of chip-pop duo br1ght pr1mate and I have recently been working pretty much full-time writing retro game soundtracks and SFX. I use classic hardware and from-the-ground-up synthesis methods, so music and sounds are 100% original to your project, with that rich 8-bit sound that only comes from original sound chips!

DEMO REELZ:
Check out my chiptune/VGM specific demo reel here:
http://soundcloud.com/james_primate/james-primate-demo-reel-v2

And an 8Bit SFX Demo reel here:
http://soundcloud.com/james_primate/james-primate-demo-reel-8bit

While you're listening, care to peruse some of my most recent projects?

REVIEWZ:
* Junk Jack, which reached #2 on the App Store for Adventure Games. Touch Arcade called the soundtrack "Excellent"

* Icarus, an artsy pixel adventure game which was named "top indie game" in September by IndieCade

* Hyperactive Ninja, a cute platformer for Android which grabbed a 10/10 for music in reviews.

* We've just had some music featured on

and if you google "br1ght pr1mate" you'll find all sorts of other crazy stuff we've done Wink

CONTACTZ:
Anyway, I am available for projects of any size and budget, I just love making game music and seeing awesome new games come to life. I am easy to deal with, reliable and have a lightning quick turn-around time. Lets talk!

Hit up my email: [email protected]

Thanks for your eyes and ears! Ta Ta for now!

Jay Tholen
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 11:41:20 AM »

Wow, this stuff is incredible! WHO are you?!?

Dropsy!

Hypnospace Outlaw - You're a cop/moderator of the future-internet, which looks suspiciously like Geocities. Also you have a sweet car.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic