Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411488 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:00:23 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRamBros [All American Co-Op Shooter] - Demo
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Print
Author Topic: RamBros [All American Co-Op Shooter] - Demo  (Read 74783 times)
Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: March 29, 2012, 11:32:43 PM »

Im totally downed about the whole IndieGOGO thing right now
That's sad. The game looks fun and you're not asking for an unreasonable amount. If this was on KickStarter I think it would have got funded fairly comfortably. I don't get why KickStarter refuse to setup world wide projects, it wouldn't be hard for them to do.

Anyway I don't want to go too off-topic so adding my +1 for a Mac version. Chin up, matey. I'm sure this will be a success.

electrolyte
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2012, 02:05:51 AM »

Be encouraged. Game development can be an uphill battle especially if working on your own and with other life duties to do, but it's worth it in the end. We do it because we love our craft. RamBros is looking ace  Smiley

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2012, 04:21:05 AM »

Cheers for the support guys, yea Im past it, just gonna keep rocking this shit whenever I get the chance, It wasn't made for money so its all good, I just want to make a kickass shooter damn it.

EDIT:  Just blocking out some of the bunkers rooms, here are some of the more finished ones (ignore the explosions/background/dialog for now).  Its not 100 percent, but I realized I haven't really updated the thread with any gameplay for awhile now, so here.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 05:38:17 AM by Farmergnome » Logged

hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2012, 08:44:36 AM »

Ohhhh HELL NEIN!

That was my idea. You're welcome.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2012, 06:48:41 PM »

Ohhhh HELL NEIN!

That was my idea. You're welcome.

Best line ever.

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: March 31, 2012, 06:42:07 AM »

After some back and forth with IndieGoGo support I've finally managed to contribute to this. Don't know what the problem was but it wouldn't let me contribute.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: March 31, 2012, 07:31:21 AM »

After some back and forth with IndieGoGo support I've finally managed to contribute to this. Don't know what the problem was but it wouldn't let me contribute.

Your a champion bro, thanks for the support!  Since theres not too many high donators I thought for yourself and Jurispurins (the other 100 dollar donator) id make you into honorary end bosses if you like?  Aswell as the NPC thing also.

Care to stand in the Axis of Evil Tea Party?

Oddball
Level 10

David Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2012, 03:07:21 PM »

Huh, I didn't actually look what the perks were. I should probably go take a look what I've signed up for.

Esti
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2012, 05:47:55 PM »

Saw this on reddit, it is great  Hand Thumbs Up Left

Music Producer
medikohl
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2012, 09:38:33 PM »

sadly I apparently look like castro, so adding 100 dollars to be in the game...

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: April 05, 2012, 02:15:52 AM »

Cheers guys for the support, anything towards the IndieGOGO is cool with me   Beer!

Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: April 05, 2012, 05:05:45 AM »

You should put a link in your signature to the indiegogo cause I'm sure lots of people don't see it or know about it. I keep wanting to check it but forget what page you put the link in.

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: April 05, 2012, 05:11:31 AM »

You should put a link in your signature to the indiegogo cause I'm sure lots of people don't see it or know about it. I keep wanting to check it but forget what page you put the link in.

Done, had to remove Under the Garden due to space though, eh, all is good, good suggestion!

Marc Wilhelm
Level 0

I make a variety of games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: April 05, 2012, 06:19:25 AM »

Try tweeting a limerick like I did:

No desktops, posters, nor t-shirts, for mailing; I'll eat beans til I ship, my kickstarter is failing Tongue http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marcwilhelm/st-chicken #kickstarter

It could work...

“Failure isn’t a necessary evil. In fact, it isn’t evil at all. It is a necessary consequence of doing something new.”
― Ed Catmull, Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration
Rumrusher
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: April 05, 2012, 06:37:37 PM »

6 folks die each year for mistaking a Rambro for a Rambroni don't make the same mistake.
Tiago_BinaryPig
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2012, 06:45:30 PM »

Ahah.

Man, i love the looks of this game. Super fast paced, all caotic, pure awesome!

Looking forward for it!

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #136 on: April 05, 2012, 08:37:45 PM »

Cheers dude, I should mention, Rambros, aswell as one of my other games Black Market is going up in the www.indiefort.com bundle, check it out, its one of the bonuses if we hit a certain amount of sales, a few other developers are offering there next games for free also as bonus for people who get the bundle.  Theres also a pile of other great games in it also.

6 folks die each year for mistaking a Rambro for a Rambroni don't make the same mistake.

HAHA!  Kiss  I should mention, ill put any and all fan art I receive on the dev thread in the game as a sort of fanart slideshow from the menu.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 09:12:10 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: April 14, 2012, 10:29:44 PM »

Hey guys, sorry about the lack of updates lately, heres a quick list that I have added to the game recently:

-Changed the map system to be more of a world map, your now a plane and go around to each country instead of areas.
-Flame thrower/flame thrower troops.
-Scientists, sort of like normal troops except they rapid fire pistols on a angle, painful to avoid, they also are usually supported by GI zombies.
-GI zombies, American soldiers that are now speed zombies, basically deadly, cant be destroyed with bullets, require rocket launcher.
-3 cannon tank, like the original tank, except with 3 turrets, fires on a spread angle but with delayed shots so its quite interesting to jump between the bullets.
-Finished up area 2 (blue tileset)
-Added a roadblock level to the start of the game between the airfield.

Minor fixes:

-Swapped the rocket launcher troops to shoot rocket shots.
-Improved dog AI.
-Added Hitlers resurrection chamber to the game between the intro levels and the main game levels.

Anyway, I am live-streaming Rambros in the morning (11am New Zealand time) at www.twitch.tv/underthegarden before I do some Under the Ocean stuff, come say hi!

Franklin's Ghost
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2012, 11:57:17 PM »

Hey Paul been missing the live-streams. Did you figure out the flag? What did you end up going with?

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: April 22, 2012, 01:54:05 AM »

Hey Paul been missing the live-streams. Did you figure out the flag? What did you end up going with?

Ended up going with a slide on flag, sort of like the megaman boss intro screen, it actually works really good, the boss jumps up from the bottom of the screen, and backflips onto a section of the flag, with the country name below it, I will do a video in a few days of the updates for ya  Beer!

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 14
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic