Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 08:30:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsSneaky (3D stealth game- source release)
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Sneaky (3D stealth game- source release)  (Read 11267 times)
Akari
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 02, 2012, 04:51:51 AM »

Imgur is pretty aggressive with downscaling these days as well. You could try something like imgbox.
Ashkin
« Reply #41 on: March 13, 2013, 10:12:01 PM »

Hey man, how's this been going? Any progress?
Goran
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »

Thanks Ashkin for bringing this up - I would have missed it!

Danmark if you're reading this - please continue your work (and devlog) on Sneaky. I've gone back and read it all from the begining and found lots of helpful tidbits for my own project.

It's so refreshing to find someone working on something new so I hope you didn't leave for good Smiley

Panurge
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2013, 01:17:45 PM »

I like this a lot. Hope it's still alive.

Danmark
Level 7

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 19, 2015, 08:36:05 PM »

Hey everyone, sorry for leaving you in the lurch. This project is dead.

Soon after my last update here, I got my first job programming games. Afterwards I'd tried a couple times to come back to Sneaky, but it ended up being a long while before I could muster up the resolve to work on my own projects in my (volatile) free time. By then Sneaky seemed ancient history.

I hope it's adequate consolation that I am still releasing the source, so you can freely pick its bones or just read the code to aid understanding of my technical explanations here. Be warned that I did some things in bogus ways that now seem obvious. Nonetheless, the code should be easy to read. Feel free to PM me if you need help understanding anything therein.

Here's the project, already upgraded to Unity 4.6.0f3 (which introduced no obvious new bugs), released under the MIT license.

Thanks so much for your support to this point. Glad to hear my technical posts have been helpful.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic