Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411421 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 02:52:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingPandara_RA's Testing Center - I will test your game
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Print
Author Topic: Pandara_RA's Testing Center - I will test your game  (Read 41312 times)
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

Maximum Friendship All Day

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 29, 2012, 02:39:17 AM »

Hi.
The link is in my sig.  Sorry, I should have mentioned it, I was just trying to be subtle so that the forum police don't break my kneecaps! Wink

Not sure if you're in the UK or not, but if not then to help judge time difference it's 10 hours until play time!

Well I downloaded it, though the game requires either an xbox 360 controller or similar to be played "properly" so I guess I won't be....

SUPRISE!! Going out tomorrow and buying 2 Xbox 360 controllers and I don't even have an xbox.

Get on my testing QA level, seriously buying two for this game BRB

GET DUNKED

I'm sure/hope you're not just buying the controllers for my game, but in case you are, you would only need one (unless you're planning on playing on two seperate machines at once!).
But i appreciate your dedication either way! Smiley
We'll next be running a 'scheduled' game session this Friday at 9pm, and then probably another on Sunday from 9pm.  If anyone else would like to join in then (or try the game whenever you want if you're not free then) you'd be more than welcome too!

What GMT? time zone?

Oh and I figured I should get one before the post, though this was the nail in the coffin securing the need for it, though I'll take full credit if you feel impressed lol.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 02:53:38 AM by Pandara_RA! » Logged

ryansumo
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: February 29, 2012, 09:13:40 AM »

Hey it's really awesome that you're doing this!  Hope you can give our little traffic management game a shot:
traffix.infinite.ly

If you could shoot feedback to [email protected] that would be super awesome!

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 29, 2012, 01:14:42 PM »

Hey it's really awesome that you're doing this!  Hope you can give our little traffic management game a shot:
traffix.infinite.ly

If you could shoot feedback to [email protected] that would be super awesome!

Sent feedback! be sure to send me new versions if you have them.

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 29, 2012, 01:35:24 PM »

Hello, Pandara~
How are you with bullet hell shooters~?

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 29, 2012, 01:57:47 PM »

Hello, Pandara~
How are you with bullet hell shooters~?

Brave and strong, Blue wish? dunked on it.
Ikuruga? 360 dunked it

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2012, 05:37:18 PM »

Oh, excellent. What if I said that the test request was not so much for bugs, but for balance, or something? Also, for what you might think about the bullet patterns.

ryansumo
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: February 29, 2012, 08:16:07 PM »

Thanks for the feedback, really detailed stuff!

Let me know if you'd like me to do an image for you.  Maybe a lesser panda playing a handheld or something?

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 01, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »

Oh, excellent. What if I said that the test request was not so much for bugs, but for balance, or something? Also, for what you might think about the bullet patterns.

I actually tend to just give tons and tons of feed back that include everything I can possibly think of, if your issue is balance I'll just focus on that, but if I do find bugs I'm sure I'll list them anyways lol =]

Thanks for the feedback, really detailed stuff!

Let me know if you'd like me to do an image for you.  Maybe a lesser panda playing a handheld or something?

Omg that'd be amazing! a Red Panda playing a handheld would be perfect, what a great idea =]!

Netsu
Level 10

proficient at just chillin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: March 01, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »

Hey, today we released a new version of Hullfire, would you be interested in testing it out? Smiley The link to the topic is in my sig.

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 01, 2012, 01:28:23 PM »

Hey, today we released a new version of Hullfire, would you be interested in testing it out? Smiley The link to the topic is in my sig.

on it =]

7Soul
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: March 01, 2012, 07:28:39 PM »

I'm looking forward for more episodes of Lets Test, I enjoy these, and I will surely request one once my game is complete :D

RamSteelwood
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 02, 2012, 12:44:05 AM »

Hi.
The link is in my sig.  Sorry, I should have mentioned it, I was just trying to be subtle so that the forum police don't break my kneecaps! Wink

Not sure if you're in the UK or not, but if not then to help judge time difference it's 10 hours until play time!

Well I downloaded it, though the game requires either an xbox 360 controller or similar to be played "properly" so I guess I won't be....

SUPRISE!! Going out tomorrow and buying 2 Xbox 360 controllers and I don't even have an xbox.

Get on my testing QA level, seriously buying two for this game BRB

GET DUNKED

I'm sure/hope you're not just buying the controllers for my game, but in case you are, you would only need one (unless you're planning on playing on two seperate machines at once!).
But i appreciate your dedication either way! Smiley
We'll next be running a 'scheduled' game session this Friday at 9pm, and then probably another on Sunday from 9pm.  If anyone else would like to join in then (or try the game whenever you want if you're not free then) you'd be more than welcome too!

What GMT? time zone?

Oh and I figured I should get one before the post, though this was the nail in the coffin securing the need for it, though I'll take full credit if you feel impressed lol.

Hi Pandara,

Yes it's GMT.  Playing tonight at 9pm.  Just released an update to the game too, but if you've already installed it then just run the game and it should try to update itself.  Otherwise the download on the site in my sig will be to the latest version.
As mentioned before, in terms of testing I don't really expect you go to any great lengths, you can have 'the night off' and play for fun! Wink  But if you would like to do a specific test, you could try to 'host' a game (it doesn't even have to be tonight just whenever it suits you) just to see if the process is pretty straight forward and if it works for you.
There's also a little chat page on our site here: http://thebeautifulgame-thegame.com/chat/
We use that while playing in case anything needs said, until I put some form of chat in the game.

regards,
Ram

Working on an on-line multi-player 'world cup singles' football game for PC.  http://ssgg.uk/tbgtg
I just need people to play it! Sad
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2012, 03:05:41 PM »

came online for a bit to catch you!
Was really fun to troll the goaly with you =P!

ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2012, 03:12:57 PM »

Hi Pandara_RA!, if you have any time atm you could try the newest version of Rune Masters, we worked on balance a lot, http://codedaemons.com/?p=336  it's a really big update btw (just run Launcher.exe) :p

Thanks for previous testing, really helpful!  Smiley

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2012, 06:47:42 PM »

Hi Pandara_RA!, if you have any time atm you could try the newest version of Rune Masters, we worked on balance a lot, http://codedaemons.com/?p=336  it's a really big update btw (just run Launcher.exe) :p

Thanks for previous testing, really helpful!  Smiley

On it =]

RamSteelwood
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: March 05, 2012, 12:43:59 AM »

came online for a bit to catch you!
Was really fun to troll the goaly with you =P!

Thanks a lot for coming along to play!  I'll let you know when the next update is ready for you! Wink

Working on an on-line multi-player 'world cup singles' football game for PC.  http://ssgg.uk/tbgtg
I just need people to play it! Sad
Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2012, 12:22:04 PM »

I love how inspired I am after posting this video and letting a bit more personality of mine out, one day I'll allow myself to show off my full personality in a recording while recording!

For now I'll stay semi-professional =] thanks for all the nice things said guys and girls.

New video encoding!
 telenaut -

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2012, 05:05:21 PM »

Aight Pandara, if you're up for it, then my game can be found here:
http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=24629.0

Thank you~
The Readme file also includes some bits of info that might be useful~

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2012, 05:40:02 PM »

Hey, awesome, thank you! Would you happen to have a Skype of Teamspeak or something, if you are going to continue to test some of the additions I'm making?

Pandara_RA!
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2012, 07:41:09 PM »

Hey, awesome, thank you! Would you happen to have a Skype of Teamspeak or something, if you are going to continue to test some of the additions I'm making?

I have all those in the OP I list my skype username: Pandarara please go ahead and add meee~~~~~ =]

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic