Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:58:07 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsScreenshot ▸Saturday◂
Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 548
Print
Author Topic: Screenshot ▸Saturday◂  (Read 2127435 times)
RealScaniX
Level 6

Scanix (ignore the "Real", Scanix was taken)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10320 on: March 07, 2020, 09:52:45 AM »

Today I have finished the ventilation stuff and the corner shelf for the kitchen.

Next on the list are two types of cupboards (one with drawers and one with simple boards to put stuff on) and the dishwasher and sink.

fuedhq
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10321 on: March 07, 2020, 11:13:12 AM »

There must always be bats!
Hopebringers
Level 0

Hopebringers delevopment team

View Profile
« Reply #10322 on: March 07, 2020, 11:50:49 AM »

Hey guys, we have made a short timelape video of the evolution of one of our levels showcasing the changes we made through different iterations, specially regarding the lightin and color schemes in the scene. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Hoprbringers, coming to Steam mid May 2020. Follow us on twitter at https://twitter.com/HopebringersRPG
Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10323 on: March 07, 2020, 02:57:47 PM »

Mobile game I am working on. It will be like a strategic dungeon RPG game.

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
RepulseGames
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #10324 on: March 08, 2020, 09:22:05 AM »

Here is another one of our own motion-captured animations. We are still working on polishing them but let us know what you think!

Neurosaur
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10325 on: March 14, 2020, 02:53:39 AM »

Exit: A Biodelic Adventure

A biopunk game set in the surreal world of living technologies, a world in which computers can be fed and cured, where DNA-passwords open gene-locks, and insect hormones revitalize memory. A world with biofactories that give birth to household utensils, where genetically-modified molds can generate virtual realities, and — worst of all — where an epidemic is ravaging the human race, infecting people's neuronet implants and enslaving them to the mysterious Worm.

Steam page

Worm City on the bilirubin tablet

RealScaniX
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10326 on: March 14, 2020, 04:21:27 AM »

Today I have added more pseudo physics for the dishwasher drawers.

Next on the list: Fixing that dripping faucet! It was annoying me the whole time I was working on this.

Daniel Thomas
Level 0

Freelance Artist

View Profile
« Reply #10327 on: March 14, 2020, 09:16:26 AM »

Mostly been working on the functionality and got the farming/working going. Placement is not locked to a grid, not for everyone's taste, feels more free but might add snapping later on. The first milestone in place, crafting next!

GoktugUlvan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10328 on: March 14, 2020, 09:59:22 AM »

Did you try Beyond Extinct's new systems in weekly update 0.2.3? What do you think about weapon stats UI and Grenade target System?
https://store.steampowered.com/app/992990/Beyond_Extinct/
nosferathoo
Level 1

indiedev from Poland

View Profile
« Reply #10329 on: March 14, 2020, 10:24:21 AM »

Plumber's Smile wrench throwing animation first test

Eyon
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10330 on: March 14, 2020, 02:41:10 PM »

Working on the bêta ! Soon it will be playable online.

Mobile strategy game in the browser: https://eyon.itch.io/agentsxmonsters
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Eyon_Patrick
Thaumaturge
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10331 on: March 14, 2020, 05:14:55 PM »

Some updates (if likely still WIP) to the aesthetics of A Door to the Mists!

Neurosaur
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10332 on: March 20, 2020, 11:14:00 PM »

Steam page

@neurosauropod on Twitter

A biopunk game set in the surreal world of living technologies. The protagonist will mess around elbow-deep with bioflash drives, living joysticks, brain caviar, insect ampules, and smelling snails. He'll end up locked underwater with a giant ichthyoserver, trip on biogenic hallucinations, get tied up among mutant beetles, meet up the characters of a wide and strange variety: shoggoth, crocoquacker, naturmorph, octopad, tortoysa and all other uroboroses, including playable helpers (Military Fish and Autonomous Ear). He'll also use many natural and implanted organs (nose, mouth, bioport, reference mollusc, caterpillar-injecta) and will be accompanied by a Virtual Assistant with a dubious sense of humor ("If you've got hairy hands, you don't need a towel!").

The larvae yin-yang represents the duality of youth, describing how they are always hungry.

Schrompf
Level 9

C++ professional, game dev sparetime

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10333 on: March 21, 2020, 01:29:20 AM »

I'm bringing my ancient Amiga game Crossfire II (1998 - 2002) to Steam. It was the game I learned C with, so its source is a catastrophic symphony in C Minor. I fixed a bunch of bugs by simply adding bounds checking to the central arrays and watching it break like five times even before the main menu was fully faded in. I also added proper controls as people would expect in 2020, I carefully rewrote all of the game mechanics to 60 fps (hardcoded 20 fps before), and I'm adding an optional CRT monitor like post processing effect with distortion, color shift and occasional out-of-sync-lines. There's no hiding that this game is 20 years old.

And I added live GIF recording yesterday, using a heavily rewritten single-source lib named gifenc. At a native resolution of 320x240 you can record a few seconds and still get away with just a few MB. And it looks like this:

I learned that GIF only supports frame durations in hundredths of seconds, so it can't represent 60fps. Above image displays at 50fps only, so it looks slightly slower than in-game. I'll try to piecewise spread the time difference over several frames and test if it's better this way or if it looks jumpy.

Snake World, multiplayer worm eats stuff and grows DevLog
GoktugUlvan
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10334 on: March 21, 2020, 09:18:16 AM »

New weapons are available with weekly update 0.3.3! Upgrade your weapons and try new ones!
https://store.steampowered.com/app/992990/Beyond_Extinct/
nosferathoo
Level 1

indiedev from Poland

View Profile
« Reply #10335 on: March 21, 2020, 10:01:51 AM »

Wrench throwing perfected - more on it in devlog.

RealScaniX
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10336 on: March 21, 2020, 10:02:52 AM »

I've spent my saturday creating a shader only animation for some low poly legs.

The shader get's all info through the vertex colors & uvs and moves the legs according to the world position.

And... yes, the game will probably contain a spider.

Trinity
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #10337 on: March 21, 2020, 11:25:38 AM »

I started a game a while ago, I was paused for a few months, now I'm picking it up again, I'm going to do a devlog here, but first I wanted to show you a screenshot:

I hope you like it, it will be a 3D metroidvania!

Neurosaur
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10338 on: March 27, 2020, 11:20:50 PM »

A biopunk game.

Steam page

From biopunk with love

HemoGoblin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10339 on: March 28, 2020, 02:02:18 AM »

Delusion is an atmospheric puzzle game that tells a story about a beautiful world, full of life and colors, which changed beyond recognition after a series of unexplainable events had taken place.

Pages: 1 ... 515 516 [517] 518 519 ... 548
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic