Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411498 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 08:47:52 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallOffspring Fling! Level Editor + 20% off on Steam!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Offspring Fling! Level Editor + 20% off on Steam!  (Read 10851 times)
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2012, 11:40:40 AM »

Ooo I've heard of this game from Egoraptor- and just playing the demo was amazing.
I can tell this is one of those well thought out games that the creator puts a lot of effort into making. When I'm not broke Crazy , I'll be sure to get it!

I love the Super Nintendo-esk box art btw.

Awesome!  Thanks.

Also mad love to Egoraptor for showing people the game  Beer!
surreal_pistachio
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2012, 03:16:41 AM »

Thank you for your game, it is one of the best puzzle platformers I played!

Right now the game doesn't save your screen setting when you quit.  I guess this was more of a personal choice on my part because I don't like it when games launch fullscreen, but I can fix that in a future update if its annoying people.

I would like it very much to have it fullscreen at the start wihtout the need to go in the options each time. Thank you!
___
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2012, 01:49:35 PM »

Thank you for your game, it is one of the best puzzle platformers I played!

Right now the game doesn't save your screen setting when you quit.  I guess this was more of a personal choice on my part because I don't like it when games launch fullscreen, but I can fix that in a future update if its annoying people.

I would like it very much to have it fullscreen at the start wihtout the need to go in the options each time. Thank you!

Thanks for the feedback Gentleman I'll try to address this in the first update.
___
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2012, 09:00:44 AM »

Offspring Fling has arrived on Desura!

http://www.desura.com/games/offspring-fling
PsySal
Level 8

Yaay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2012, 07:02:06 AM »

Finally picked this up last night.

I had a real good time 'til Momma Kirbychu threw her baby in acid then I closed the game formatted my HD and threw it into a volcano I am typing this from an internet cafe also I am homeless now WHYYYYYYYYYYYY momma kirbychu WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Smiley
larsiusprime
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »

Hey - just wondering if anyone else has been trying to go for 100% and would like to swap hints. I can't find a FAQ or level guide anywhere on the internet.

So, I've got all the blue flowers and 99 gold ones. The only gold flower I can't get is level 20, "Danger Below" - anyone have any idea how to get the Gold time?

Even going super fast, the best I can do is about 2 seconds slower than the gold time. Given the dev time must be even shorter, I imagine that there's *got* to be some secret trick I'm missing.

My strategy so far is get to the top, grab the babies, pop the button, deposit both babies, mash the button repeatedly to drop them, then try to jump down the chute in enough time to grab a baby and stun the monster before he eats them. Even making 100% ideal movements, it's never fast enough, forcing me to wait several seconds for the monster to turn back around and wander the other way.

Is there some crazy secret technique I'm missing?

Nostrils!
rlc_nm
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2012, 04:26:19 AM »

AMAZING!

Peevish
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2012, 06:28:50 AM »

So, I've got all the blue flowers and 99 gold ones. The only gold flower I can't get is level 20, "Danger Below" - anyone have any idea how to get the Gold time?

Even going super fast, the best I can do is about 2 seconds slower than the gold time. Given the dev time must be even shorter, I imagine that there's *got* to be some secret trick I'm missing.

You can watch the dude from Man Vs. Game (

) pound away at that level, like, FOREVER til he gets the gold flower, complete with Kyle on the line. Near as I recall, it just took a LOT of tries.
___
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2012, 12:56:26 PM »

Yo everyone!  The game is 20% off on Steam right now, and now it supports custom levels made in the level editor!  And there's a new trailer and stuff and.. I'm going to pass out now...  My Word!
Tuba
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2012, 12:58:34 PM »

BOUGHT IT!

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2012, 01:20:29 PM »

Any chance that those of us who already own the game will get Steam keys?

___
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2012, 01:25:11 PM »

There's a 100% chance of that happening, as soon as I get my keys.
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2012, 02:42:27 PM »

Excellent game so far!...I like the design decisions around the flower unlocking.

play hydlide 2
___
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2012, 08:37:21 AM »

Excellent game so far!...I like the design decisions around the flower unlocking.

Awesome!  Thanks  Gentleman
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic