Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:04:30 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsUnder the Ocean - Alpha 2 Out!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Author Topic: Under the Ocean - Alpha 2 Out!  (Read 65349 times)
offset
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 04, 2012, 03:14:29 AM »

Hahah. I see you out there do not miss.  Smiley
Rob Rule
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 04, 2012, 04:31:22 AM »

I do like the new style, but I suspect it being a bit abstract and cartoonish might detract from the dramatic potential of the game.

Hangedman
Level 10

Two milkmen go comedy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #162 on: April 04, 2012, 04:47:54 AM »

That's not cartoonish, just abstract Corny Laugh

AUST
ITIAMOSIWE (Play it on NG!) - Vision
There but for the grace of unfathomably complex math go I
nihilocrat
Level 10

Full of stars.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #163 on: April 04, 2012, 09:20:50 AM »

I would think being abstract and cartoonish is going to be outweighed by the dramatic potential of actual things you do inside the game.

Also, it looks awesome! Following!

Cellusious Games
Level 0

Meows. Pixels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #164 on: April 05, 2012, 01:49:40 AM »

https://twitter.com/Cellusious - Pixel Artist - Concept Artist - 3D modeler - Wannabe Coder - Wannabe Musician.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #165 on: April 05, 2012, 08:39:08 PM »

Haha awesome fan art Cellusious, we are actually livestreaming right now at http://www.twitch.tv/underthegarden , come say hi!

Rumrusher
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: April 08, 2012, 02:06:25 AM »

well paul shown us one of his games he made.
which lead to this picture.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: April 08, 2012, 02:10:08 AM »

well paul shown us one of his games he made.
which lead to this picture.

So incredibly epic, I wonder if anyone else knows about it?

Slushy_
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: April 08, 2012, 03:20:27 AM »

I was told to put this in here , bit of fanboi art i made while watching the stream http://imgur.com/3iBBJ  Love what Celusios and Rumrush posted

I make Indie Game preview vids  Smiley
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #169 on: April 08, 2012, 04:01:40 AM »

I was told to put this in here , bit of fanboi art i made while watching the stream http://imgur.com/3iBBJ  Love what Celusios and Rumrush posted

That's class.

Cellusious Games
Level 0

Meows. Pixels.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #170 on: April 08, 2012, 10:58:11 AM »

"Celusios"?

Lips Sealed  Outraged

https://twitter.com/Cellusious - Pixel Artist - Concept Artist - 3D modeler - Wannabe Coder - Wannabe Musician.
Ocid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: April 18, 2012, 04:23:58 PM »

That IMO is optimistic, it could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks, depending on how much time we get to spend on the project, that being said, thanks to reddit and a ton of people that pre-ordered today, Im going to take some time off work (again...)  and do this fulltime, WIN.  Also, we should be livestreaming tonight at this stage onwards with any luck, and the rest of the development of the game will be done over it, details will go up tonight.

Ok so I'm a little late in responding to this but it was just when you said in the video 2 weeks and the e-mail I got that morning (that you're sending out manually? Though you did mention you'll be automating it now which imagine would be good for your sanity) saying 2 weeks aswell.

Either way though whenever it comes out I'm looking forward to spending some time with it.
hyperduck
Level 10

Music and Noises

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: April 19, 2012, 03:39:13 AM »

From what I see they're working on it 10+ hours a day every day at the moment, so rest assured they're doing their best to bring it as soon as possible. I'm fairly sure everybody will be able to enjoy it a lot more if they don't release it ahead of it being ready for alpha preview, no doubt!

Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #173 on: April 22, 2012, 01:46:07 AM »

That IMO is optimistic, it could be anywhere from 2-4 weeks, depending on how much time we get to spend on the project, that being said, thanks to reddit and a ton of people that pre-ordered today, Im going to take some time off work (again...)  and do this fulltime, WIN.  Also, we should be livestreaming tonight at this stage onwards with any luck, and the rest of the development of the game will be done over it, details will go up tonight.

Ok so I'm a little late in responding to this but it was just when you said in the video 2 weeks and the e-mail I got that morning (that you're sending out manually? Though you did mention you'll be automating it now which imagine would be good for your sanity) saying 2 weeks aswell.

Either way though whenever it comes out I'm looking forward to spending some time with it.

Hey bro, long story short Mike is up in Auckland this week for a court case, so that will basically wipe out this week, we were hoping to put something out but we will have to push it at least a week, hopefully no more than 2 with any luck.  End of the day, I will release it when its good (even for a buggy first alpha), if it takes longer, then so be it.  There is still quite a lot of stuff to go in to be considered playable at this stage though, its a little more ambitious than the first game.

Ocid
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: April 22, 2012, 11:46:44 AM »

Thats cool man. I'm not suggesting you rush it or anything. I'd rather you took the time and got it out in a state you're happy with.

Just really want to play it lol but I can wait.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: April 22, 2012, 10:08:39 PM »

Thats cool man. I'm not suggesting you rush it or anything. I'd rather you took the time and got it out in a state you're happy with.

Just really want to play it lol but I can wait.

All good know the feeling, It shouldn't be too long now.

Avald
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2012, 07:01:12 AM »

Hello, I have bought the silver version today, and while the purchase went through, there was no redirect from paypal to whatever site to register and get access to that fabled forum or the alpha/beta game version. PM and I can tell you when the thing went through and from what paypal account so that this can be fixed.

I am using google chrome if the fault lies in the browser that I am using.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2012, 04:24:24 PM »

Hello, I have bought the silver version today, and while the purchase went through, there was no redirect from paypal to whatever site to register and get access to that fabled forum or the alpha/beta game version. PM and I can tell you when the thing went through and from what paypal account so that this can be fixed.

Hey dude, you should receive a email pretty shortly, we have to do all the emails manually at the moment - we are still pre-alpha and should have the first alpha build hopefully around the 15th is the goal - but as usual we wont be releasing it until its reasonably playable so if we cant get it fun by then we will keep grinding, at the moment its still too tech demo-ish and not enough gameplay to show.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2012, 04:58:05 PM by Farmergnome » Logged

Avald
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 05, 2012, 12:16:00 AM »

Hey dude, you should receive a email pretty shortly, we have to do all the emails manually at the moment - we are still pre-alpha and should have the first alpha build hopefully around the 15th is the goal - but as usual we wont be releasing it until its reasonably playable so if we cant get it fun by then we will keep grinding, at the moment its still too tech demo-ish and not enough gameplay to show.

What email do you use, the paypal email? Because otherwise there is no email to send to, as the silver link send me to paypal, and then nothing, no redirect, no account creation after the purchase was made.
Farmergnome
2pacalypse Now
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #179 on: May 05, 2012, 03:34:27 AM »

What email do you use, the paypal email? Because otherwise there is no email to send to, as the silver link send me to paypal, and then nothing, no redirect, no account creation after the purchase was made.

Yea its whatever email is tied to your paypal account - we just collect the paypal purchase emails.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic