Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

 
Advanced search

1363272 Posts in 63691 Topics- by 55571 Members - Latest Member: tunitech

July 23, 2019, 10:41:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsAdventures in TIG
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60
Print
Author Topic: Adventures in TIG  (Read 195295 times)
DanDanger
Level 0
**



View Profile
« on: May 16, 2007, 05:02:07 AM »

You are in a room with old wooden floors and pink flock effect wallpaper. A sign on the wall reads "TIG". The room is old and very dusty. There is a large pile of dust in one of the corners. There is a large metal door to the east, which is held shut by a massive padlock.

What would you like to do?
Logged
Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2007, 05:33:47 AM »

> inventory
Logged
PoV
Level 5
*****


Click on the eye and something might happen..maybe


View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »

In your left hand you are carrying [nothing], in your right [Toothbrush].  In your pockets you have [Wallet], [Car Key], [Ice Cream Scoop], and [Driftwood].

What would you like to do?
Logged

Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment - Smiles (HD), PuffBOMB, towlr, Ludum Dare - Blog
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 10:21:14 AM »

>x door then listen
Logged

Bezzy
Level 5
*****


Loves the Gloves


View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2007, 10:46:41 AM »

"X" COMMAND UNRECOGNIZED

>
Logged

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »

Oh come on! You would at least assume that standard inform short cuts work!

Fine then.

>examine door
Logged

Bezzy
Level 5
*****


Loves the Gloves


View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 11:12:39 AM »

It's a door.

What would you like to do?
Logged

siiseli
Level 6
*



View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2007, 11:29:47 AM »

>kick door
Logged
ஒழுக்கின்மை
Level 10
*****


Also known as रिंकू.


View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2007, 11:34:01 AM »

I'm sorry, I don't know what "kick" is.
Logged

Bezzy
Level 5
*****


Loves the Gloves


View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2007, 11:58:47 AM »

>Oh for fuck's sake... >_<
Logged

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2007, 12:34:15 PM »

Verb "Oh" not recognised.

While waiting outside the door, you are attacked and eaten by a Grue.

** YOU HAVE DIED **

Would you like to RESTART, RESTORE a saved game, or QUIT?
>

[p.s. http://www.monkeon.co.uk/swearadventure/]
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 12:52:18 PM by Echo » Logged

PoV
Level 5
*****


Click on the eye and something might happen..maybe


View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2007, 02:27:21 PM »

* PoV nudges reset button.
Logged

Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment - Smiles (HD), PuffBOMB, towlr, Ludum Dare - Blog
Martha Stewart
God
Level 0
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2007, 02:54:23 PM »

You wake up screaming, the hot, fetid breath of the grue still lingering in your mind.  You're alive!  Gods be praised.  You stand up and shake the dust off your back.

You are in a room with old wooden floors and pink flock effect wallpaper. A sign on the wall reads "TIG". The room is old and very dusty. There is a large pile of dust in one of the corners. There is a large metal door to the east, which is held shut by a massive padlock.

A small robot is now puttering around the room, pushing piles of dust from one corner to another.

What would you like to do?

>
Logged

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2007, 03:09:00 PM »

>examine robot
Logged

Derek
Bastich
Administrator
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2007, 03:23:51 PM »

You examine the robot.

It looks a bit like an over-sized toaster oven with short, rubbery legs sticking out the bottom.  It's shuffling about the room, pushing piles of dust around with its legs.

Affixed to the back of the robot is a rather large dial with three settings.  From left to right, the settings are labeled as follows: "Plankton," "Larry Bird's Moustache," and "NHP."

On the front of the robot a crude smiley face has been drawn in what looks like lipstick.

The robot's dial is currently set to "Plankton."

>
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 03:25:50 PM by Derek » Logged
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2007, 03:45:44 PM »

>Wipe smile off of Robot
Logged

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2007, 03:49:53 PM »

Using the sleeve of your coat, you wipe the lipstick smile from the front surface of the Robot. Nothing happens at first, but then the robot suddenly turns around and scoots towards the corner. You nervously take a step back.

What would you like to do?
>
Logged

PoV
Level 5
*****


Click on the eye and something might happen..maybe


View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2007, 06:46:53 PM »

> inventory
Logged

Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment - Smiles (HD), PuffBOMB, towlr, Ludum Dare - Blog
ravuya
Level 7
**


Yip yip yip yip yip


View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2007, 09:58:45 PM »

You're too embarassed to look at your inventory right now.

Plumbing the depths of your psyche, you detect a previously unstated longing for the works of Tolstoy.
>
« Last Edit: May 16, 2007, 10:00:20 PM by ravuya » Logged

Jimbob
Level 3
***


Not a Detective


View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

> dance
Logged

Last release: sync::routine
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 60
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic