Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

 
Advanced search

1370461 Posts in 64470 Topics- by 56532 Members - Latest Member: Aevv01

December 15, 2019, 09:20:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)Archived ProjectsAdventures in TIG
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60
Print
Author Topic: Adventures in TIG  (Read 197317 times)
Ivan
Owl Country
Level 10
*


alright, let's see what we can see


View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2007, 07:30:37 AM »

> dir
Logged

http://polycode.org/ - Free, cross-platform, open-source engine.
Slash - Santiago Zapata
The White Knight
Level 4
*


Java/Javascript Game Dev


View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2007, 07:41:32 AM »

> cd games\roguelikes\tigsrl\
> tigsrl
Logged

Caio
Level 10
*****


KAH-yoo


View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2007, 11:48:14 AM »

*** WELCOME TO TIGSROGUELIKE ***
***** CHAPTER I: THE COMING OF THE ROBOTS *****

(n)ew game
(l)oad game
(f)**h m*n
(e)xit to DOS

TIGSROGUELIKE © DanDanger and apparently everyone else
NO RIGHT ACTUALLY RESERVED
Logged
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2007, 12:21:36 PM »

Suddenly the screen goes black, flickers for a few moments, before throwing you back to the dos prompt with the following error message:

TIGSROGUELIKE requires a pixel shader capable graphics card to run. Press any key to exit.

You turn off the computer and stand up. Suddenly, you hear a noise from behind you, like a hundred cars speeding at a low gear...

What do you want to do?

>
Logged

Steve Swink
Swank
Level 1
*


View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2007, 12:44:14 PM »

> Manhugs
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 01:12:34 PM by Steve Swink » Logged

Steve Swink
Game Designer, Enemy Airship
Content Director, IGF
sswink (at) enemyairship(dot) com
Caio
Level 10
*****


KAH-yoo


View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 18, 2007, 05:44:37 PM »

You hug men. They are thankful.

All of sudden, your manlove charm starts glowing. You are somewhere else.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here. A sign nearby reads "MANLOVE CAMPING".

>
Logged
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: May 18, 2007, 06:13:48 PM »

You blink. Boarded? You came all this way and the door is boarded?

Is this supposed to be some sort of game?

>
« Last Edit: May 18, 2007, 06:15:35 PM by Echo » Logged

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: May 18, 2007, 07:41:04 PM »

>look for crowbar
Logged

frosty
Level 1
*


ice cold & refreshing


View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: May 18, 2007, 08:19:54 PM »

The crow is not here!
Logged

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: May 18, 2007, 09:05:25 PM »

>Open mailbox

You open the mailbox.

>Look inside mailbox

You level your head with the inside of the mailbox and peer inside. It's rusty and its walls are covered in jagged red flakes. At first it appears empty, but upon closer inspection, you see a small old yellow package tucked away in the back.

>
Logged

Pigbuster
Level 2
**



View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2007, 09:11:45 PM »

> Curl up inside mailbox and take a nap
Logged
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2007, 10:54:24 PM »

You try to contort yourself into a shape small enough to fit inside the mailbox, but you just won't fit. In your attempts to climb in you cut your arms on the nasty rust.

Blood pours out of long cuts on both arms and drips from your fingertips. Your arms go numb from the pain and start shaking uncontrollably.

The ground beneath you is drenched in blood.

>
Logged

Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: May 19, 2007, 03:11:30 AM »

You feel dizzy, and then, moments later, nothing at all.

** YOU HAVE DIED **

Would you like to RESTART, RESTORE a saved game, or QUIT?
>restart

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here. A sign nearby reads "MANLOVE CAMPING".

On the blood drenched ground, you can see your corpse. Its upper arms appear to be hideously infected.
Logged

Caio
Level 10
*****


KAH-yoo


View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 19, 2007, 05:13:15 AM »

> lay Derek's corpse upon corpse
Logged
Terry
TIGSource Editor
Level 10
******



View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: May 19, 2007, 05:20:37 AM »

Derek's corpse now lies compromisingly on top of your own, his right arm wrapped around your waist.

Score: +100, Total 101 out of 10,000 points

>
« Last Edit: May 19, 2007, 05:22:27 AM by Echo » Logged

Caio
Level 10
*****


KAH-yoo


View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2007, 07:09:50 AM »

> Take package from mailbox
Logged
ravuya
Level 7
**


Yip yip yip yip yip


View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2007, 09:35:42 AM »

For some reason, the package is too wide to be removed from the mailbox. You briefly consider rotating the package so that you can easily remove it through the lengthwise opening, but then discard the notion.

What we need here are some high explosives.
>
Logged

fish
DOOMERANG
Level 10
*


cant spell selfish without fish


View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2007, 11:55:33 AM »

> have sex
Logged

PoV
Level 5
*****


Click on the eye and something might happen..maybe


View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: May 19, 2007, 12:15:42 PM »

Command "Have Sex" requires the expansion pack.

>
Logged

Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment - Smiles (HD), PuffBOMB, towlr, Ludum Dare - Blog
Shabadage
TIGSource Editor
Level 0
******


TIGSource Oil Worker


View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 19, 2007, 12:29:20 PM »

>Find MacGyver
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 60
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic