Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411910 Posts in 69430 Topics- by 58477 Members - Latest Member: KriegsHetzer

June 10, 2024, 03:48:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallCaveman Craig 2!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Caveman Craig 2!  (Read 835 times)
Willows
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2012, 04:00:28 PM »

Hey dudes!

Caveman Craig 2 : The Tribes of Boggdrop.

No idea? Allow me to enlighten you.

Parabox games, a company founded by Rhys and Tim Andrews, have finally finished their labour of laughs that started a looong 4 years ago! Some of you may have heard of Caveman Craig, a gamemaker game released by Rhys Andrews quite some time ago... Well, this is the sequel, featuring far, far more cavemen, dinosaurs, meteors and lava than ever before!

Mere weeks from release, I figured it'd be a good idea to let some of you know of its impending existence. Also, if the trailer gave you as big an indie... uhh... manhood... as it did mine... oh god this is awkward. What I'm getting at is, well, just don't forget to like the trailer if you like the trailer, and like Parabox games or the trailer or the game or whatever on facebook and stuff, and pretty much anything related to Caveman Craig 2 or Parabox games anywhere.

As for me? I'm one of the fortunate souls to have my hands on a preorder, and I've got a massive indie boner to deal with.

http://www.paraboxgames.com/site/

P.S. I'm a professional
RhysAndrews
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2012, 06:53:13 PM »

Our ultimate goal for Caveman Craig 2 was to induce such involuntary acts of manhood. I'm glad to know this is working.

-Rhys
Desert Dog
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2012, 09:38:44 PM »

Looks great!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic