Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411518 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 11:57:32 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDelver
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 179
Print
Author Topic: Delver  (Read 783127 times)
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1960 on: November 21, 2012, 05:30:17 PM »

Stupid Question but I donated $10 via Paypal. Does this mean I have bought the game ?
According to Chad's post two pages back you should have received an email with a claimable code. If you haven't, as Shrikeh said, send Chad (Interrupt) a PM on here.

Will also be sending keys to the emails of everyone who donated via paypal.
Swaggermuffin
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1961 on: November 21, 2012, 08:59:02 PM »

Reporting in with the latest version of the alpha. I spent about three minutes today playing it on Linux, and I noticed that items in the inventory menu still don't have their stats listed, which is weird because I see them on the tooltips when they're lying around on the ground. Also, the HP numbers still don't turn green when you're poisoned on Linux.

Neither of those are issues on Windows, but I was playing just now and something big did happen: I hit a teleport trap on Floor 2, which dropped me next to another teleport trap. I watched a zombie walk over it and disappear, and then I walked over it. Where I landed, I couldn't move, and I looked around and the zombie was gone, but I was being hit and I was also poisoned, which tells me the zombie was there and I couldn't see him.

Also, enemies seem to be far more plentiful now. There were four of them in the first big chamber of Floor 1 when I was playing now. Two mages and two regular guys. I am enjoying this.
spencerbutch
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1962 on: November 21, 2012, 11:33:41 PM »

Neither of those are issues on Windows, but I was playing just now and something big did happen: I hit a teleport trap on Floor 2, which dropped me next to another teleport trap. I watched a zombie walk over it and disappear, and then I walked over it. Where I landed, I couldn't move, and I looked around and the zombie was gone, but I was being hit and I was also poisoned, which tells me the zombie was there and I couldn't see him.

i have experienced something like this, (teleporting, getting damage, being unable to move) in older versions as early as 8/30 when i started playing.
Shrikeh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1963 on: November 22, 2012, 01:28:19 AM »

Stupid Question but I donated $10 via Paypal. Does this mean I have bought the game ?
According to Chad's post two pages back you should have received an email with a claimable code. If you haven't, as Shrikeh said, send Chad (Interrupt) a PM on here.

Will also be sending keys to the emails of everyone who donated via paypal.

Got a mail from Chad with a key. Thank you !
whitewolfmusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1964 on: November 22, 2012, 10:29:09 AM »

Hey guys! I need to ask you something and do a little survey:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am toying around with the idea to start producing on vinyl next year. Very limited editions (either 222 or 500 pieces) of high quality.

1) I had the idea to produce a special Delver vinyl and would like to know if there are Delver fans, who would be interested in this. Think of it as the ultimate collectible!

2) If yes, would you like a 12" one with just the OST, or a 7" one with special versions of the best themes?

3) What price would you accept for a high quality, limited vinyl?

So far, it is just an idea. To make it real, I'll need to wait until the game and the soundtrack are final, and probably could not afford this without preorders. So, if you would want one, please let me know either on twitter: @whitewolfmusic, or email me to whitewolfmusic [at] gmx [dot] de.

Cheers!

Gentleman
PlanetsFly
Level 0

Alpha Tester

View Profile
« Reply #1965 on: November 22, 2012, 02:19:53 PM »

noticed the new release on the site, but 5$? cant tell if its inteneded to be an optional donation but either way, damn, i wanted to try the new verson  :/

Yeah, I just did a soft launch of the paid stable versions, following in the footsteps of other games like TowerClimb.

Didn't forget about you guys though, grab a code while they're hot:

https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=DNafm7Sk4NyA
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=hbzRKWtzDv37
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=cBeRUpTUCzH7
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=rnbP2ZsCFAhp
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=qvuFP36XfN3h
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=5dFZrPMAuE7C
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=bmEz4uyAamvA
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=2yScTRWZMyw3
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=B2VARy7B5M6U
https://www.humblebundle.com/s?gift=32nTGXcB5yVT

PM me if you didn't get one and you've been active around here for awhile, will be sending out a second round. Will also be sending keys to the emails of everyone who donated via paypal.

Hey Chad, I've been playing Delver since June 30th always checking here almost everyday but then when I went to the main website i noticed that delver is now paid, so quickly I made an account here to tell you... Would do you mind sending me a code please? Smiley

BTW Where do i send you my email for the code?
MrDaaark
Level 0

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #1966 on: November 22, 2012, 03:59:24 PM »

i looked at the purchase thing and it wants a credit card i don't have one and im to young (and lazy :3) well looks like i got to suck it up and go with delver 10/29/12 forever :/

1) Go to the nearest corner store
2) Buy a 15$ Vanilla Mastercard pre-paid credit card
3) Register it on their site with your zip code
4) Enjoy Delver Smiley

shadow_blob1212
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1967 on: November 22, 2012, 06:15:44 PM »

i looked at the purchase thing and it wants a credit card i don't have one and im to young (and lazy :3) well looks like i got to suck it up and go with delver 10/29/12 forever :/

4) Enjoy Delver

are you saying that i can buy like a "gift card" and i can buy delver?? o.O
spencerbutch
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1968 on: November 22, 2012, 07:16:56 PM »

yes, pre-paid credit card "gift cards" work just like a debit or credit card, especially through paypal Smiley
shadow_blob1212
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1969 on: November 22, 2012, 08:26:30 PM »

yes, pre-paid credit card "gift cards" work just like a debit or credit card, especially through paypal Smiley

oh thank god :D
FireHawkDelta
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1970 on: November 22, 2012, 10:15:26 PM »

Sadly, I can't buy games with anything but Steam...
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1971 on: November 23, 2012, 05:43:32 AM »

Hey guys! I need to ask you something and do a little survey:

Personally I wouldn't care for a Vinyl, that said, you give me the option to buy the full soundtrack for a reasonable sum when it's complete and I'll do so even if I could extract it from the game files.

"or a 7" one with special versions of the best themes?"
If you do any special version for an eventual vinyl I hope you'd make them available digitally as well.

Hey Chad, I've been playing Delver since June 30th always checking here almost everyday but then when I went to the main website i noticed that delver is now paid, so quickly I made an account here to tell you... Would do you mind sending me a code please? Smiley

BTW Where do i send you my email for the code?
As Interrupt said in the post you quoted, if you have been active around here and didn't get one of the codes he posted you should send him a PM on here. I'm not sure if having played the game but only just now registered will count as being active around here but a PM is the way to go. If he gives you a code it'll be a link to the humble store (just like the ones you get when you purchase a humblebundle) that you can link to your Humblestore account if you have one or just download the game from directly.

If I may ask, what payment method do you use on Steam then? PayPal and Amazon Payments are probably the most common payment methods on the Internet besides paying with a credit or debit care (which you can do with PayPal).
a6n0rma1
Level 0

I am rubber...you are glue...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1972 on: November 23, 2012, 08:00:59 AM »

I just registered for the simple purpose of giving congratulations to Chad for this awesome game. The game even in it's current alpha stage, is immensely addicting and fun. I just bought it. Keep on working Chad, the game will surely be a success. Also kudos to whitewolf, both your texture pack and the music you wrote are simply awesome.
whitewolfmusic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1973 on: November 23, 2012, 08:45:57 AM »

Personally I wouldn't care for a Vinyl, that said, you give me the option to buy the full soundtrack for a reasonable sum when it's complete and I'll do so even if I could extract it from the game files.

If you do any special version for an eventual vinyl I hope you'd make them available digitally as well.

Don't worry, the soundtrack will be available as digital download when it is final. The vinyl was just an additional idea, meant as a collectible item, if people are interested.

I will add one or two bonus tracks to it, which are not in the game, and it will be name-your-price without a minimum, so you can even download it FOR FREE, but enter any amount of money as well, to support me (which would be absolutely lovely and allow me to buy better equipment!).  Hand Money Left

Also kudos to whitewolf, both your texture pack and the music you wrote are simply awesome.

Thank you very much! :3
a6n0rma1
Level 0

I am rubber...you are glue...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1974 on: November 23, 2012, 11:03:01 AM »

Quick bugs i found. If at the beginning you grab an item without waiting for the intro text -which explains the game buttons- to disappear, all item tooltips are gone. This also happens if you exit the game while the intro text is still on the screen. When you reload you won't have any tooltips. This happens both on mac and windows.
FireHawkDelta
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1975 on: November 23, 2012, 12:32:44 PM »

If I may ask, what payment method do you use on Steam then? PayPal and Amazon Payments are probably the most common payment methods on the Internet besides paying with a credit or debit care (which you can do with PayPal).
I use steam cards.
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1976 on: November 23, 2012, 01:21:29 PM »

I use steam cards.
Ah, right. Had forgot they had introduced that (the fact that they aren't available here probably don't help the memory). I guess maybe what MrDaaark suggested to someone else earlier might be useful in your case:
4) Enjoy Delver :

If that's not an option I guess you'll have to wait for Delver to become available on Steam, it is in Greenlight as far as I know so go give it your thumbs up.
MrDaaark
Level 0

Hi

View Profile
« Reply #1977 on: November 24, 2012, 11:21:39 PM »

Those prepaid cards are very convenient. You can get them almost anywhere. They are sold on those displays that have all the PSN/Xbox360/ and various store gift cards. I use them to buy everything online.

Then there is no interest to pay off. Then when you read a week later that the merchant got hacked and all credit card info was taken, you can just laugh, forget about it, and move on with your day, because the card is dead after it's spent.

Odkin
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1978 on: November 25, 2012, 09:07:06 AM »

Quick bugs i found. If at the beginning you grab an item without waiting for the intro text -which explains the game buttons- to disappear, all item tooltips are gone. This also happens if you exit the game while the intro text is still on the screen. When you reload you won't have any tooltips. This happens both on mac and windows.

EXCELLENT diagnosis! I am usually too impatient to wait for the text to disappear before I grab that first item.  That's why I am missing tooltips frequently yet intermittently.  Anyway, tested and verified.
spencerbutch
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1979 on: November 25, 2012, 03:06:40 PM »

EXCELLENT diagnosis! I am usually too impatient to wait for the text to disappear before I grab that first item.  That's why I am missing tooltips frequently yet intermittently.  Anyway, tested and verified.

also, tested and verified on mac
Pages: 1 ... 97 98 [99] 100 101 ... 179
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic