Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411414 Posts in 69360 Topics- by 58415 Members - Latest Member: sophi_26

April 16, 2024, 11:46:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDelver
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 179
Print
Author Topic: Delver  (Read 782339 times)
johnkeen
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: February 17, 2013, 03:41:09 PM »

Greetings,
having just bought Delver I encountered a major problem. The Humblebundle Windows direct download file is plain broken. MD5 Hash does not match. Tried different browsers to no avail. Would you mind fixing it asap? I can't wait to get my fingers on the most current delver version.

Best,

John
LilLostElite
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: February 17, 2013, 08:46:47 PM »

I've been trying to buy the MAC version of Delver after purchasing the ANDROID version! I gotta say I love the android version and wanted to pay for the MAC one. When it says purchase with google wallet it still asks for a credit card? :/ i really want to buy this game for the mac, any ideas/help??
murroak
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: February 17, 2013, 09:01:53 PM »

Greetings,
having just bought Delver I encountered a major problem. The Humblebundle Windows direct download file is plain broken. MD5 Hash does not match. Tried different browsers to no avail. Would you mind fixing it asap? I can't wait to get my fingers on the most current delver version.

Best,

John

I just paid 5.00 bucks and I already have it on android but it does the same thing for me I click on computer and it takes to me a page with the option to buy so I did figured the download link would be in it but nothing please fix
MikeRatzlaff
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: February 19, 2013, 06:39:51 AM »

For sake of posterity here is the mod I was working on before I started on the UW1 mod.  I'll probably never finish it.

Download it here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80735913/DelverMods/RPG1/DelverMod-MWR-RPG1-20130219.zip
Joshua
Level 5

Be rad to one another!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2144 on: February 19, 2013, 09:04:31 AM »

Slick stuff!  Beer!

Dementor561
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2145 on: February 21, 2013, 03:57:31 AM »

For sake of posterity here is the mod I was working on before I started on the UW1 mod.  I'll probably never finish it.
The trap looks fantastic in that!
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2146 on: February 21, 2013, 02:25:11 PM »

Defiantly gives a very medieval look, and is that trap a pentagram?

Delver is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                 Smiley
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: February 22, 2013, 08:19:37 AM »

It seems like this update will be the most substantial to Delver yet. I like how you've been developing the game over the course of almost a year. You haven't rushed it, so we can get used to the features you add, but I think you need to add more to the updates rather than just bug fixes. I've followed all the screenshots of the latest update, however, and you've added a shitload of content. I started in May last year, and I'm glad to have experienced this game! I thank Paulsoaresjr. He was the one who made a showcase of this game last year. Smiley
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: February 22, 2013, 12:24:55 PM »

It seems like this update will be the most substantial to Delver yet. I like how you've been developing the game over the course of almost a year. You haven't rushed it, so we can get used to the features you add, but I think you need to add more to the updates rather than just bug fixes. I've followed all the screenshots of the latest update, however, and you've added a shitload of content. I started in May last year, and I'm glad to have experienced this game! I thank Paulsoaresjr. He was the one who made a showcase of this game last year. Smiley
It's thanks to Paul as well that I know about this game.  Chad, I rea,,y do have to congratulate you for all that you have done to this game so far but one question, will there be an update for Delver's birth day?

Smiley
Atrus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: February 22, 2013, 02:50:08 PM »

Download it here: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80735913/DelverMods/RPG1/DelverMod-MWR-RPG1-20130219.zip

Mother of God...  Cool
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: February 23, 2013, 07:48:33 PM »

Time for another wiki update,
Added extra monster data, should help newer players find better ways to fight monsters
Added poll to the main page, it asks about future updates to Delver.  Please vote in it.
Talked with the creator of the Block Universe Wiki, said I was interested in putting a few pages about Delver on there.  Will give more information about that as I get it.

Smiley
Interrupt
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2151 on: February 25, 2013, 11:30:05 AM »

Almost done with decals - right now I'm working on letting a spell or weapon choose which wall hit mark to leave, and monsters their blood spatters.

I'm also finally letting wands define in data which spell to use - made a wand earlier that shot ice beams.

Here's a few Delver crime scene images for you to figure out what happened in:

Quarry
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: February 25, 2013, 11:55:51 AM »

How do you render the decals?
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: February 25, 2013, 12:03:10 PM »

Almost done with decals - right now I'm working on letting a spell or weapon choose which wall hit mark to leave, and monsters their blood spatters.

I'm also finally letting wands define in data which spell to use - made a wand earlier that shot ice beams.

Here's a few Delver crime scene images for you to figure out what happened in:

[/quote
So does this mean that there will be new wand effects?  Because if there will be might i recommend that fire wands inflict burns?]

Smiley
Interrupt
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2154 on: February 25, 2013, 12:09:43 PM »

How do you render the decals?

Painfully. It took awhile to figure out how to do this. My original plan for decals was to just figure out the normal plane of the wall that was hit, and clip to any nearby wall / floor edges. Unfortunately after I added slopes it killed the easy approach.

Now the decals are each basically a little tiny camera frustum, with near and far planes and a field of view. I basically collect all the collision triangles that are within all six of the frustum planes, then make copies of those triangles that are clipped to the frustum planes to end up with a mesh that matches the wall.

When drawing the decal I move it back away from the wall a bit to avoid z-fighting, and I turn off depth writing so that multiple decals can stack okay.

Big thanks to this Wolfire games article: http://blog.wolfire.com/2009/06/how-to-project-decals/
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: February 25, 2013, 01:11:59 PM »

Umm, Chad could you answer my question?

Smiley
Interrupt
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2156 on: February 25, 2013, 01:27:34 PM »

Umm, Chad could you answer my question?

Your question was lost in your quote Smiley

It does make it much easier for there to be more spell types. Another item I could expose to the data side would be the status effect to add on hit, like poison, slow, or new types like an ongoing burn.
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: February 25, 2013, 01:31:42 PM »

Ok thanks, any idea when the next update might be out with the decals?  I'm really exicited for those.  They have lots of potential.

Smiley
Hipstermonkey
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: February 26, 2013, 02:19:34 AM »

I have a problem: I just bought Delver but when i want to launch it, I get an error: Invalid or corrupt .jar-file
ArsenioDev
Level 0

Pic Y u no change?

View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: February 26, 2013, 01:46:04 PM »

I have a problem: I just bought Delver but when i want to launch it, I get an error: Invalid or corrupt .jar-file
hrm...which version are you using sir>

Whats this do? *presses button* oops.....there goes the rockets.....
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 179
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic