Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411524 Posts in 69381 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 08:16:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDelver
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 179
Print
Author Topic: Delver  (Read 783148 times)
ImHereForDelver
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: May 25, 2013, 04:37:31 PM »

Ok that's just awesome.  This game has gotten some good recognition lately.  Those two, Yogscast.  They are all begging you to go on.  Before I was 80% this would be a hit.  Now I'm 95% sure it will be a hit.  And when it is I will get to say I was one of the original Delver's.

I get to say I was one of the oirginal delver modders, Although one of them no longer works, but I also added in the scary floating eyeball things and Chad asked if he could add it.
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: May 25, 2013, 06:34:20 PM »

Very true, very true.  You should update your old mod so it will work with the current version.

Delver is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                 Smiley
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: May 26, 2013, 01:58:34 AM »

Why is everyone getting nostalgic over a game that's only been out for just over a year. I mean, I've been playing since October 2011, technically, and I have a video to prove it!
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: May 26, 2013, 02:02:24 AM »

Why is everyone getting nostalgic over a game that's only been out for just over a year. I mean, I've been playing since October 2011, technically, and I have a video to prove it!

For anyone who's curious, here's the link to me playing it again, bearing in mind I have the only Dungeoneer video on YouTube, or the internet, for that matter, and I have the .JAR file for it too! It's available to download in the description of that video! As a little side note, you can't look up or down. Bearing that in mind, it's still awesome. It was a raycaster back then, and the slime sprites haven't changed since this build. The bats look quite different though. :D

ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: May 26, 2013, 04:48:42 AM »

I believe you without the video but technically the game wasn't Delver back then.

Smiley
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: May 26, 2013, 05:51:12 AM »

I believe you without the video but technically the game wasn't Delver back then.

Ha, thanks, but I just said that as a joke. Technically, it wasn't, but it's similar enough to be considered an early prototype. Of course, I didn't starting playing the actual Delver until after Chad posted a video on his YouTube channel. I'd been following him ever since I started playing Tilt Arena, so I checked his blog quite a lot.
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: May 26, 2013, 07:51:57 AM »

I found out how you got the .jar file.  You downloaded it from a link in Chads blog.  Yay me for figuring it out!

Smiley
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: May 26, 2013, 08:08:45 AM »

I found out how you got the .jar file.  You downloaded it from a link in Chads blog.  Yay me for figuring it out!
(DISREGARD THIS POST)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 10:42:24 PM by Suedeash » Logged
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: May 26, 2013, 11:43:23 AM »

I found out how you got the .jar file.  You downloaded it from a link in Chads blog.  Yay me for figuring it out!
Sorry to ruin your moment of glory, but there's no download link on his blog. Sad I guess it'll always be a mystery...
Huh, I'll have to disagree.
On Chad's blog there is this a post called
New project - raycast dungeon crawler which contains a link to what looks to be exactly what you're playing in you're video only the .jar has been embeded in the webpage. It doesn't take a genious to figure out how to grab the .jar file from there, case in point: download link.

Just saying :D

ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: May 26, 2013, 12:19:49 PM »

Sorry to ruin your moment of glory, but there's no download link on his blog. Sad I guess it'll always be a mystery...
New project - raycast dungeon crawler which contains a link to what looks to be exactly what you're playing in you're video only the .jar has been embeded in the webpage. It doesn't take a genious to figure out how to grab the .jar file from there, case in point: download link.

Cheesy

Smiley
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: May 26, 2013, 10:46:18 PM »

Ha, lol, I never noticed that. Oh wow, I feel like such an idiot now. I completely forgot about jar-grabbing. I remember I did the same thing to get Minecraft 4K a while back. Nice! I guess there's no need for my dropbox link anymore then. xD
ImHereForDelver
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: May 26, 2013, 11:40:09 PM »

Very true, very true.  You should update your old mod so it will work with the current version.

Yea, it wasn't that good but maybe I should just make a totally new one, but I think I lost my old one anyways because I got a new computer
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: May 27, 2013, 03:28:01 AM »

Can I have the download link for the working mod?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 03:59:32 AM by ninja » Logged

Smiley
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: May 27, 2013, 04:45:41 AM »

Yea, it wasn't that good but maybe I should just make a totally new one, but I think I lost my old one anyways because I got a new computer

Oh, I still have your soundpack and your mod loaded on an old jar. I can put it on Dropbox, if you want.
ImHereForDelver
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: May 27, 2013, 06:01:02 AM »

Oh, I still have your soundpack and your mod loaded on an old jar. I can put it on Dropbox, if you want.

Do you mean the Zelda soundpack? Becuase I already have that on dropbox, but if you have a working version of my old mod feel free to add it and post the link here.
ImHereForDelver
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: May 27, 2013, 06:13:14 AM »

Btw, soundpacks work for every version so my old ones both work for the new version of delver,Also here's my second soundpack the Zelda Dubstep Soundpack for anybody who likes dubstep music while playing games https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/48721152/Delver%20Dubstep%20Music%20Soundpack.zip
Suedeash
Level 0

That guy.

View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: May 27, 2013, 06:21:03 AM »

Also, if anyone remembers Whitewolfmusic's texture pack, the dropbox link for that .ZIP file has long since been deleted. However, I have re-uploaded it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh48l4ir8y2rpxk/whitewolfmusic%20Delver%20Textures%200.7.zip
ImHereForDelver
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: May 27, 2013, 06:43:22 AM »

Also, if anyone remembers Whitewolfmusic's texture pack, the dropbox link for that .ZIP file has long since been deleted. However, I have re-uploaded it.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jh48l4ir8y2rpxk/whitewolfmusic%20Delver%20Textures%200.7.zip

I updated the wiki, now has this link for whitewolfs textures
ninja
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: May 27, 2013, 06:49:19 AM »

Great!

Smiley
ImHereForDelver
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: May 27, 2013, 07:24:06 AM »

I just noticed Delver is the most viewed and replied to thing on the devlogs in tigsource
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 179
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic