Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:05:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDelver
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 179
Print
Author Topic: Delver  (Read 782993 times)
Connor
Level 8

Smooth talker, musician. Loves all things 70s.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3180 on: December 31, 2013, 09:05:34 PM »

doing a newyears livestream right now and im playing a bit of delver! cmon by and say hi Tongue
www.twitch.tv/cjheighton

Tongue might be doing this for like 6 or 7 floors.

Firearrow games
www.firearrowgames.net

blitzkampfer:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52009.msg1280646#msg1280646

too bad eggybooms ents are actually men in paper mache suits and they NEED to be agile
Lord Belial
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3181 on: January 01, 2014, 01:10:39 PM »

Happy new year fellow delvers!
Lord Belial
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3182 on: January 01, 2014, 01:16:20 PM »

I was wondering, is there anyway to access delver .jar on android? I wanted to do some moding during the Holidays but I wanted to play with real game data first.

instead, I played a lot! =)
BomberTREE
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #3183 on: January 01, 2014, 01:32:12 PM »

I got the google play store running on my Ouya and I randomly tested Delver and to my surprise, it worked!

The terrain rock tiles had a bit of a split between them and the fps was slower than usual but it all worked haha
(until I tried it again later w/o the ouya controller's mouse to hit play)  Beer!

Happy 2014
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3184 on: January 01, 2014, 01:42:43 PM »

I was wondering, is there anyway to access delver .jar on android? I wanted to do some moding during the Holidays but I wanted to play with real game data first.

instead, I played a lot! =)
Well, the Android version doesn't have a .jar file for you to access, so, no... However, the .apk file can (just like the .jar and .exe files for other platforms) can be opened with any decent file archive software so anything that can handle a .zip or .rar file should be able to open the .apk file and let you have a look at the content inside which will be mostly the same as the other versions. All the assets you'll be interested in for modding will certainly be the same.
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3185 on: January 01, 2014, 07:34:51 PM »

Nice! Delver is on Flash Sale on Steam! 70% off!! Perfect chance to get it and play it.

Lord Belial
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3186 on: January 01, 2014, 09:55:11 PM »

thanks Leonick!
Interrupt
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3187 on: January 02, 2014, 10:02:10 AM »

I got the google play store running on my Ouya and I randomly tested Delver and to my surprise, it worked!

The terrain rock tiles had a bit of a split between them and the fps was slower than usual but it all worked haha
(until I tried it again later w/o the ouya controller's mouse to hit play)  Beer!

Happy 2014

How well did the controller work? I think I have everything mapped properly, but I haven't gotten a chance to test it out with a real gamepad.
Lord Belial
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3188 on: January 02, 2014, 01:38:29 PM »

I'll look stupid but where do I find the .apk? and where do we put the mod? with the save games or apk?

I'm sorry but the last modding I did was a long time ago in quake 1! ah! quakeC!
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3189 on: January 02, 2014, 01:48:31 PM »

Been a while since I bothered with Android but from what I can tell with quick bit of googling the .apk files for user install apps are in /data/app but you might not have access to that if your devices isn't rooted.

As for where to put mods, if memory serves me right Delver makes a folder for itself on your sdcard (or whatever the phone has mounted as sdcard, could just as well be internal) called Delver, save games goes in a subfolder there and mods should be put in a subfolder called assets.
Lord Belial
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3190 on: January 02, 2014, 02:06:16 PM »

Thanks! I just found the package in 'mnt\asec\com.interrupt.dungeoneer-2' but I can't open, copy or rename it because of permissions. As we say in quebec: 'i think my dog is dead'.
Skizomeuh
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3191 on: January 03, 2014, 03:55:49 AM »

Does anyone have a Moga Pro? With mine, Delver Android seem to have a messy setup : on left analog stick, up/down is bound to strafe left/right, and left/right, well you can guess Smiley it's the same for right analog stick as it inverts x and y look axis.
unicornp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3192 on: January 03, 2014, 06:53:59 AM »

This is my first time posting on this forum. I just created an account to come talk to you on here. First of all love, the game. I just wanted to let you know that there is one Cave that was built and the way it was built I go stuck in a loop with teleports. I first went into one teleport which took me to a part of the cave with a small tunnel, and the only exit forced me to pass another teleport which took be back to same part of the cave I was trying to leave, which forced me in a loop. Love the game. Have to go start a new one now! lol. Beer!
Leonick
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #3193 on: January 03, 2014, 07:04:46 AM »

You can drop an item to trigger any kind of trap, teleporters included. Teleporters only stay inactive for a short while though since the item that you used to trigger it will be teleported away which let's the trap reset.

We really need a tutorial to say this soon. It seems kind of obvious when you find out about it but isn't necessarily before that.
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3194 on: January 03, 2014, 05:17:32 PM »

Awesome game Interrupt just played through a few floors when I came across a pretty big bug in the generation code where teleporters can be spawned right in a doorway that you need to go through to progress.

But other than that it's fantastic and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Keep up the good work!

Linkshot
Level 1

Tricky Tricky

View Profile
« Reply #3195 on: January 03, 2014, 05:40:46 PM »

Awesome game Interrupt just played through a few floors when I came across a pretty big bug in the generation code where teleporters can be spawned right in a doorway that you need to go through to progress.

But other than that it's fantastic and I'm having a lot of fun with it. Keep up the good work!

Not a bug, just something you have to be prepared for.
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3196 on: January 03, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »

Not being able to progress? there's no other way around it because when you step on it your taken to a random spot and you cant do anything else because youre stuck on that floor.

Linkshot
Level 1

Tricky Tricky

View Profile
« Reply #3197 on: January 03, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »

Not being able to progress? there's no other way around it because when you step on it your taken to a random spot and you cant do anything else because youre stuck on that floor.

You can prepare for traps by stocking up on skulls and throwing them down on traps, just like Indiana Jones would.
tanner bananer
Level 1

aspiring train conductor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3198 on: January 03, 2014, 06:04:17 PM »

You can prepare for traps by stocking up on skulls and throwing them down on traps, just like Indiana Jones would.

Oh, that's awesome! Thank you.

unicornp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3199 on: January 03, 2014, 08:41:35 PM »

Brilliant!!
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 179
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic