Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 09:05:12 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Ashkin v Kramlack (The Fight of the Century)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Ashkin v Kramlack (The Fight of the Century)  (Read 16516 times)
Shackhal
Level 9

Like a child with toys

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2012, 12:40:52 AM »

Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2012, 06:02:34 AM »

Meh, Kramlack is probably too lazy to try again.
o-ho!

sublinimal
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2012, 07:46:02 AM »

This wasn't quite the fight of the Century..

There simply haven't been that many fights this century.
Delicious
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2012, 12:27:05 PM »

I don't like you.

Blah Blah Blah <3
Twitter - Zjdelicious
Kramlack
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2012, 01:24:03 PM »

Meh, Kramlack is probably too lazy to try again.

Literally this, all my work ethic floated away after the third or fourth day into this and I still haven't gotten it back. I'm just sitting here making fawking textures for 3D stuff.
Ashkin
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2012, 01:59:50 PM »

... Cry
Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2012, 04:21:35 PM »

Literally this, all my work ethic floated away after the third or fourth day into this and I still haven't gotten it back. I'm just sitting here making fawking textures for 3D stuff.
So stop that and make something. Get some inspiration (play a game you love and haven't played for ages, listen to some inspiring music, check out some sweet art that makes you think "amfg i cn do smth w tht Durr...?", go for a walk wherever there's natural stuff near you) and then sit down and code/draw something. If you're not good at coding, get better at it or pick up an easier language or use a toolkit. The only way to get out of a creative rut is to drag yourself out by being creative and having fun with it again.

Kramlack
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »

So stop that and make something. Get some inspiration (play a game you love and haven't played for ages, listen to some inspiring music, check out some sweet art that makes you think "amfg i cn do smth w tht Durr...?", go for a walk wherever there's natural stuff near you) and then sit down and code/draw something. If you're not good at coding, get better at it or pick up an easier language or use a toolkit. The only way to get out of a creative rut is to drag yourself out by being creative and having fun with it again.

I've been playing a bunch of old PSX games, so that's the only reason I'm doing textures to begin with, haha.
Geti
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 05:49:07 PM »

Which ones? I haven't dug out my PS1 for ages.
Dont just make the textures though, make them move around. Playable stuff is way more motivating than having 30 nice models that dont move. Hope you can get back into the groove soon. Coffee

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic