Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 02:14:55 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsProject Rain World
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367]
Print
Author Topic: Project Rain World  (Read 1446026 times)
Enderzilla747
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7320 on: June 07, 2019, 09:02:28 PM »

Is there a possibility that we will see continued usage of dev logs for future updates? Like how Leapzards and Dropwig development posts were made before 1.5 released. I'd really like to see the early stages of creatures from concept art to red circles moving around. Thanks for any answers
Dinomaniak
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7321 on: June 07, 2019, 10:20:08 PM »

I'm out there with Ender.
Also, much love to the devs, your efforts are amazing and appreciated Smiley .

ewetcr
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7322 on: July 06, 2019, 02:58:39 AM »

Writing here thought I should rather mail the dev team. Any project of selling it through gog? or standalone via your own webpage?
K.P.
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7323 on: November 10, 2019, 11:23:41 AM »

I apologize in advance for posting this here, but I wasn't sure where else to write this. I absolutely love rain world, it has a kind of charm that I rarely experience in any medium let alone video games.I was under the impression that there are updates or features still being worked on for rain world, but it seems to me that news or blog updates have gone completely dark since the switch release last year. Is there still content for this game in active development? Or have James Primate and the other creators moved on to new projects? I don't really need the specifics, I just feel the time is long past due for communication of some sort. Whichever the case I look forward to seeing what is next from this team, regardless of if that "next" is rain world specific.
Enderzilla747
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7324 on: March 05, 2020, 07:25:42 PM »

Looking forward to yet another Tigsource thread of the next Videocult game
6 Flowers From 3 Seeds
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7325 on: July 02, 2022, 08:58:44 PM »

Anyone still here? After seeing Downpour's announcement my immediate reaction was to jump back into Rain World after leaving it untouched since around launch. I ascended as the Survivor, helped Moon as the Hunter, and ascended as the Hunter. Still hungry for Rain World content, I read through the entire devlog. So, the purpose of this message is twofold -- firstly, as an "I was here" (a bit self-congratulatory, sure, but this seems like a welcoming or at least indifferent crowd) and secondly as a little prod to see if the conversation is well and truly dead after 2 years of silence. How about that Downpour?
ghostofpunk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7326 on: July 03, 2022, 10:07:22 AM »

Anyone still here? After seeing Downpour's announcement my immediate reaction was to jump back into Rain World after leaving it untouched since around launch. I ascended as the Survivor, helped Moon as the Hunter, and ascended as the Hunter. Still hungry for Rain World content, I read through the entire devlog. So, the purpose of this message is twofold -- firstly, as an "I was here" (a bit self-congratulatory, sure, but this seems like a welcoming or at least indifferent crowd) and secondly as a little prod to see if the conversation is well and truly dead after 2 years of silence. How about that Downpour?

Well, I still get notifications for this, if that counts for anything. But effectively, all discussion and announcements has gone to the Discord, at least last time I checked. I ended up leaving after a while because I don't like big groups.

Downpour looks great, although I wish they had added multiplayer survival mode (like the Jolly Co-op mod). It looks like most of what's being added is community-made mods integrated together, which is great for people like me who can't figure that stuff out. I also can't remember if the expeditions mod will be a part of it, but it would be a great addition if it was.

I'm looking forward to the blue slugcat the most. What about everyone else?
6 Flowers From 3 Seeds
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #7327 on: July 03, 2022, 02:27:28 PM »

Well, I still get notifications for this, if that counts for anything. But effectively, all discussion and announcements has gone to the Discord, at least last time I checked. I ended up leaving after a while because I don't like big groups.

Downpour looks great, although I wish they had added multiplayer survival mode (like the Jolly Co-op mod). It looks like most of what's being added is community-made mods integrated together, which is great for people like me who can't figure that stuff out. I also can't remember if the expeditions mod will be a part of it, but it would be a great addition if it was.

I'm looking forward to the blue slugcat the most. What about everyone else?

Thanks for the pointer, I'll have to check out the Discord server.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 11:33:37 PM by 6 Flowers From 3 Seeds » Logged
ilikeboiledegg
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7328 on: May 17, 2023, 06:56:23 PM »

Found this forum on the RW Discord Server. It's super cool reading through the development of RW in a detailed narrative from Joar himself. It's my first time really digging through a community's rabbit hole and I'm glad RW is my first. So many interesting details I love it Smiley
Halex720
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #7329 on: February 09, 2024, 08:35:34 AM »

Is there any way that ps5 or just console in general, can have mod support ?. So that the community
could add more mods ?

It would really enhance players experience like me who have played it for a very long time now to add

extra content from the community and make the game even more fun and enjoyable.

I would really appreciate it if you guys do it, since i already played trough the whole downpour dlc and

would like to have more things to keep the game interesting

PS: a guy without a PC but loves your game.
Pages: 1 ... 365 366 [367]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic