Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411472 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 12:17:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsWriter Here, will work for misplaced self worth.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Writer Here, will work for misplaced self worth.  (Read 932 times)
krushna
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2012, 08:53:42 AM »

I'm a writer with experience writing for various local magazines, and I have been published in a nationwide publication. (This is in India, though.) I'm mainly proficient in the genres of science fiction, fantasy and horror, and I am extremely experienced in writing all types of comedy. I'm very interested in branching storylines (i.e Deus Ex) and layered narrative (e.g. Fallout). I'm willing to write dialogue trees to ten levels with inconsequential side characters, and lore-build a city that doesn't even feature in the final game.
I'm also very good at poetry, everything from iambic pentameter to Ogden Nash-style whimsy.

Preliminary info:
Favourite Games: fallout 1,2,New Vegas; Deus Ex; Half Life 2
Favourite Authors: Wodehouse, Douglas Adams

Here's a sample of my comedic writing:
http://pastebin.com/ntCnQCgB

Willing to write for every genre, as long as it's story based.

PM me or reply, and I'll respond shortly.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 04:31:07 AM by krushna » Logged
Savick
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 05:30:10 AM »

Hi!
I'm a writer too, but I have greater strengths as a visual artist. I would like to brainstorm some ideas with you about my current game's story ideas. So far I have this robotic dog with a cannon for a head (main player character) saving the galaxy with the help of 4 elemental cannonballs. If you can contact me in PMs or in this thread we can get on tinychat and do some thinkin'! I'll give you full credit if I like your ideas.  Grin
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic