Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:02:36 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallOrphanage Arsenal - Molyjam 2012 Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Orphanage Arsenal - Molyjam 2012 Game  (Read 788 times)
EdgeOfProphecy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: April 03, 2012, 02:24:39 AM »

"You live in a little house made of guns. You need many guns to fight invaders but you also need to keep a roof on top of your many children."

http://www.whatwouldmolydeux.com/display.php?GameID=279

Here's the game I worked on at the Molyjam!  This makes my third game jam, but the first time I've ever finished a game at one.

There were a lot of things that me and my team wanted to add to it, but didn't have time.  More enemies, a planning and strategy phase, all sorts of cool stuff.  Pretty happy with how it turned out, all things considered.
EdgeOfProphecy
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 10:08:06 AM »

Oh boy, I think there might be a fairly critical bug if you're playing on OSX that causes you to fall through the floor after jumping.  Odd that it would only be on OSX; I'd think that the Unity browser plugin would play exactly the same on any platform. Giggle

I could've sworn I didn't notice this when playing it on a Windows machine, but we'll see.  I'll fix it when I get home either way.

Valuable lessons in platform testing!

Edit:  Ok, OSX version has been fixed.  While I was in there, some visual improvements were made and the overall robustness of the game increased.  There was on occasional bug wherein you could fall through the floor on Windows as well, but it should be fixed for all versions of the game.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 01:51:02 AM by EdgeOfProphecy » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic