Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 11:14:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallIt's 420. You know what that means... Super Ski Runner is out! (PC+MAC)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: It's 420. You know what that means... Super Ski Runner is out! (PC+MAC)  (Read 1272 times)
iJohn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 12, 2012, 11:05:41 AM »

Super Ski Runner is coming to PC and Mac as a "Pay What You Want" game on 4/20!

Check out the trailer:

Here's the launch page: http://www.ironzilla.com/ssr

Super Ski Runner at it's core is a euphoric experience, one that you have to play to truly immerse yourself in. You collect pills and try to stay alive amidst all the crazy visuals and the blaring techno music. It's meant to be an enlightening game, the type that lifts you up when you're feeling down.

For supporters that buy the game for $1 or more, comes the Super Ski Runner Gold Edition with bonus content: 5 secret characters from popular indie games, 3 extra soundtracks, digital soundtrack album, 2 HD desktop wallpapers, Rager Mode, a special extras section, and your name forever on the Super Ski Runner page as a Gold Supporter.

Looking forward to launching next week :]
« Last Edit: April 20, 2012, 08:59:05 AM by iJohn » Logged

whilefun
Level 1

Making games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2012, 05:02:55 PM »

Quadruple w? Wow, you guys must have FAST internet!  My Word!

For others who want a link to click rather than copy/edit/paste: http://www.ironzilla.com/ssr

Game video looks cool, btw! Smiley

iJohn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2012, 07:47:15 PM »

Yeah we're that awesome Wink

But whoops, edited now. Thanks a bunch!

IndieGamesDig
Level 0

asdfjkl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2012, 06:52:10 PM »

Lookin forward to it, wrote alittle preview about it on my little blog (indiegamesdig.com).

Are the only two powerups the rocket and robot guy?
nighttrover
Level 0

I play your games.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2012, 08:56:20 PM »

Looks exciting! I'll be sure to get it the day it comes out. (Sadly a free download, because I'm still a minor whose parents hate gaming). It looks great though. Smiley Good luck!

pluckyporcupine
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2012, 09:12:27 PM »

Man, that looks hilariously awesome. I'll probably pitch in a few bucks when it comes out. Smiley

iJohn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 03:56:33 PM »

Lookin forward to it, wrote a little preview about it on my little blog (indiegamesdig.com).

Are the only two powerups the rocket and robot guy?
Yeah I saw that, thanks for covering the game :]

There's 4 power ups: Ultra Man, Black Hole, Fat Fury, and Rocketeer

Looks exciting! I'll be sure to get it the day it comes out. (Sadly a free download, because I'm still a minor whose parents hate gaming). It looks great though. Smiley Good luck!
Thanks! No problem, that's why I made it pay what you want so everyone can still get the Super Ski Runner experience. There's a Gold edition for people that buy the game for $1 or more, but be on the lookout for a promo code to get it free in the near future  Wink

Man, that looks hilariously awesome. I'll probably pitch in a few bucks when it comes out. Smiley
Haha thanks Johnki, I appreciate the support!  Beer!

iJohn
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2012, 08:57:10 AM »

UPDATE!

It's 420 day. You know what that means...Super Ski Runner is out! Get the Gold Edition for a limited time at: ironzilla.com/ssr

Enjoy  Beer!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic