Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 05:24:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for programmer for 2D Bomber-man/Pac-man game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for programmer for 2D Bomber-man/Pac-man game.  (Read 959 times)
KM
Level 9

KM "Shilling for CASH!"

View Profile WWW
« on: April 15, 2012, 06:06:45 PM »

It may not have to be a dedicated programmer, but at least someone who can put together the code that it takes to actually build the game. The game is called Ho-Bo. It's a Bomber-Man/Pac-Man style game where a Hobo must escape from being eaten by poorly disguised robots that sometimes throw cats at him. Each world has certain criteria to pass each level and each world has a boss. The mass majority of the game shouldn't be complicated at all for someone who knows there way around a good engine. It's a big, or long or even varied game, it's just more of a fun project that my lack of skill at programming has been keeping me from completing.

I will be doing all the art, all the writing, all the music/SFX and all the level design. So literally, all I need is for someone to help me put the nuts and bolts together to make the game work. I'm completely open for whichever engine/platform would work best for the programmer. Game maker, Unity, HTML5, etc. Whichever one you figure is best is okay with me.

I've already have some assets all ready to go, just need the help putting it together. I also have a design document done and various flow charts for the enemies in the game. This was put together for a programmer 4 years ago, but he wasn't exactly the most dependable person when it came to getting anything done.

Also I suppose if the game were to be able to generate revenue, then I could offer up royalties.

If you're interested, or know anyone who would be interested,you can reach me either with a PM, [email protected] or @TIGTunes.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2012, 07:51:48 PM by KM » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic