Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411517 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 09:27:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallRusty Orb
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rusty Orb  (Read 645 times)
OratorGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: May 23, 2012, 03:03:30 AM »

Hello,
We've just released Rusty Orb, an Action Puzzle game for PC Windows, Mac OS and iOS devices.

Take command of the underground exploring and excavation vehicle "Rusty 01" on an adventure into the depths of an alien planet!

Gather all the valuable gems you can find and carry them home while avoiding dangerous traps and monsters lurking under the surface of the planet and solving puzzles that will open you new, previously undiscovered underground caverns.

Rusty Orb is a physics based puzzler combined with action game. Featuring a unique mechanics for interacting with your environment via an extendable chain allowing your vehicle to carry other items or hook itself to a wall.

Visit http://orator-games.com/ for playable demo.
Slushy_
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 07:08:16 AM »

Download link for windows isn't working.

I make Indie Game preview vids  Smiley
optln
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 03:41:44 PM »

Congratulations for the release! The game's artist and sound designer are my friends by the way Smiley I tried it on Desura. The idea is cool but you should consider a different control scheme for PC. It's really hard to pickup objects this way.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic