Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 02:35:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsAnodyne - Android version available now
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34
Print
Author Topic: Anodyne - Android version available now  (Read 139286 times)
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: December 27, 2012, 10:06:04 AM »

figured out pre-orders.
woot.
will likely open them up ...at some point.

been workign on post-game and putting in some last sprites recently.

pic soon...maybe. :)D(

play hydlide 2
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: December 29, 2012, 09:59:01 AM »

updated cliff area, thanks to jon.!

play hydlide 2
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #322 on: December 29, 2012, 12:27:50 PM »

Oh, I finished the solo piano sheet music for "Fields/Windmill". The song as a whole is here, though in-game it loops

https://soundcloud.com/seagaia/fields-windmill-anodyne-ost

You can get the sheet music at

http://www.anodynegame.com/#music

play hydlide 2
PsySal
Level 8

Yaay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #323 on: December 29, 2012, 11:04:59 PM »

Sheet music YES!!! =)
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #324 on: December 30, 2012, 10:42:09 PM »

Sheet music YES!!! =)
yeah!! it's a hobby of mine. i want to do more later of course!

---

I will probably open pre-orders on January 1st.

The game will be available for $7 through the website, and you can pre-order the OST for $3 :D

I might send out the demo early to pre-orderers, iono. I'm playing all that by ear, thinking about release stresses me out too much.

In other news, the last two days I implemented a shitload of dialogue. there's some real good stuff in there. jon is quite talented with the interplay of words.

agh. i'm also going to magfest on thursday. i don't know how that will be. i'm sort of nervous.

Here's a bunny.

play hydlide 2
tchem
Level 0

tchem

View Profile WWW
« Reply #325 on: December 31, 2012, 07:41:29 AM »

Amazing,,,, great game seagaia,,, demo is fantastic, and waiting to play fulllllll....
SolarLune
Level 10

It's been eons

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: January 01, 2013, 07:47:46 AM »

@seagaia - Hah, nice graphics in that area. The pixels on the corners of the rabbits ears vary with every frame when he's standing there, but otherwise, everything's looking stellar. Nice job.

amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #327 on: January 01, 2013, 12:13:48 PM »

I will probably open pre-orders on January 1st.

The game will be available for $7 through the website, and you can pre-order the OST for $3 :D

I opened the site and didn't find the pre-order button Cry

Hope everything is ok with you :D Can't wait :D YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :D

Connor
Level 8

Smooth talker, musician. Loves all things 70s.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: January 01, 2013, 01:32:44 PM »

Concerned i thought the game would be free, damn. i need my money to buy the new humble bundle and im saving for just cause 2  Undecided
whatever, the demo is really great seagia, nice work. :D

Firearrow games
www.firearrowgames.net

blitzkampfer:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=52009.msg1280646#msg1280646

too bad eggybooms ents are actually men in paper mache suits and they NEED to be agile
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #329 on: January 01, 2013, 01:51:05 PM »

thanks guys!

yeah everything's okay. i'm a little stressed because of flying out to magfest and some other crap but it's okay.

i'll be opening pre-orders at some point, definitely before magfest on thursday

play hydlide 2
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: January 01, 2013, 02:13:19 PM »

Concerned i thought the game would be free, damn. i need my money to buy the new humble bundle and im saving for just cause 2  Undecided
whatever, the demo is really great seagia, nice work. :D

thanks!

if you're running short on cash, maybe i'll throw in a few free copies...

play hydlide 2
kittakaj
Level 1

hello

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: January 01, 2013, 04:14:32 PM »

@SolarLune:  whoops, we'll fix those bunny ears, thanks Smiley... Glad you like the graphics in that area!

melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: January 01, 2013, 05:05:39 PM »

So you can pre-order the game now at www.anodynegame.com for $7. This is less than the release sale whih will be $8 and even less than the no-sale-price, which will be $10.

ALSO I'm looking for criticism on my current draft of the release trailer:

It's unlisted so please don't share it.

My intent was to keep energy in the video and convey that you will be exploring and fighting in a varied dream world of a character, with some elements of mystery floating around...

play hydlide 2
randomshade
Level 1

Fastzelda

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: January 01, 2013, 05:19:38 PM »

So you can pre-order the game now at www.anodynegame.com for $7. This is less than the release sale whih will be $8 and even less than the no-sale-price, which will be $10.

My intent was to keep energy in the video and convey that you will be exploring and fighting in a varied dream world of a character, with some elements of mystery floating around...

The game site link is broken - at first thought your page was down but manually typing in the address worked fine. Looking forward to giving this a spin when you decide to send out pre-order builds!
poe
« Reply #334 on: January 01, 2013, 05:23:52 PM »

Trailer looks good. What day will "available now" be on Wink?
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: January 01, 2013, 10:25:17 PM »

Trailer looks good. What day will "available now" be on Wink?

I'm hopin' mid to late january. I feel a little stressed because of MAGFest coming up, and getting a root canal at the dentist, so it's hard to think straight, but I'm just workin' on the game.

Don't worry, the game WILL be finished.

play hydlide 2
rickardwestman
Level 1

--- Visiontrick Media --- P A V I L I O N

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: January 01, 2013, 10:58:45 PM »

Hey!
Game looks really nice! I like the overall feel of the trailer. Good job man!
I just have some small feedback that you might want to consider. I don't know how rough this cut is so you might have thought about this yourself anyway.

In the very beginning of the trailer I kind of felt the shots to be a bit rushed, maybe it would be cool to extend the lenght to the opening shot where the character walks up to the blue outlined blocks a bit. I even expected som kind of interaction with the blocks.
Then when you get into the next shot of the character talking to the monk I didn't have time to read the text. If that is intentional for some purpose, leave it like that. But if you want people to read it you might want to extend the time for that, and if it is not important then I would suggest that you would consider leaving the text out.
I like that the pace increases during the trailer but having even more time on some of the beginning shots could add even more to the atmosphere I think.

Another thing that came to my attention was the screen "transitions" in the later part of the trailer, where you get that movement of the camera when the character is walking out of the screen and the camera is following him. All that camera movement felt a bit too much at times. The shots where the camera didn't move felt better to me. Especially when you had a cut in the middle of the camera movement and came right into another camera movement...
I love the screens where the flower explodes but I think it would feel better without the camera movement at the beginning and end of the shot for example.
Maybe it is just a matter of taste but in my opinion I think that to focus on what happens in a single screen could be a good thing.

Otherwise I absolutely love the feel of the trailer and all the cool characters and enemies and bosses! Great stuff!
Can't wait to see the finished version of it!

P A V I L I O N
www.inthepavilion.com
P O R T F O L I O
www.rickardwestman.com
amidos2006
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #337 on: January 02, 2013, 03:02:40 AM »

First I just preordered the game :D yaaaaay :D (btw its my first game to preorder it, I never preorder games :D hehehe)

Second thing about the trailer its nice but I think the first part before the word explore is long I think its better to be shorter just showing things before getting in the world

The the part of explore I think it would be better to be also shorter or you better to add more words in it like (Explore then Solve (for puzzles) then fight and Keep Alive and etc...)

I didn't like the talking dialogue parts in the middle of the trailer I think making it confusing as I want to read the text but it moves fast Smiley

But overall its a nice trailer as it is but the points I am talking about will make it better Smiley

melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: January 02, 2013, 06:32:09 PM »

Okay, thanks guys. I've talked to Jon a bit and looking at those comments I think I can make it better. Will work on it in days to come.

For those just reading:

Pre-orders are out for the game at: ($7 instead of $10)

http://www.anodynegame.com/

Pre-orders for the ost: ($3 instead of $5)

http://seagaia.bandcamp.com/

And there's a draft trailer I'm looking for feedback on:

---

For news, worked on some areas today. Put the last one in place. Hoo-hah!

MAGFest tomorrow till Sunday. Thankfull the showcase is only 9-5 so that gives me time to work on the game and presumably socialize.

play hydlide 2
eigenbom
Level 10

@eigenbom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #339 on: January 02, 2013, 06:51:00 PM »

Had a quick play of the demo, this is very nice seagaia, well done! The text is too big and scrolls too slowly for my taste, but that aside, it seems really well done and the music works well too. Good luck with the pre-orders! I pre-ordered the game just then, and look forward to the release. Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 34
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic