Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411522 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 12:30:31 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkNote by Note Studios- Free Music and Custom Music Composition
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Note by Note Studios- Free Music and Custom Music Composition  (Read 1039 times)
Aakaash Rao
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2012, 08:26:56 PM »

Hello,

My name is Aakaash Rao, and I'm a composer for film and games based in the San Francisco Bay Area. I specialize in New Age music with deep classical roots, though I also compose in several other styles. I've got several years' experience composing for indie and professional games, including Planet Explorers, ORION: Dino Beatdown, and Nioki Adventure, and I'd really love to work on some interesting new projects.

For my portfolio, credits, and contact information, please visit my website at www.aakaashrao.com.

I'm also offering a few free tracks for use in both commercial and non-commercial projects. I only ask that you email me or post here if you do decide to use them.

Forge
Rainforest
Oakwood

If you're interested, please email me at [email protected], use the contact page on my website, add me on Skype at aakaash.rao, or post here. Please don't PM me.

Looking forward to hearing from you!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2012, 10:22:32 AM by Aakaash Rao » Logged

Note by Note Studios: Affordable custom music for film and games

www.notebynotestudios.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic