Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411525 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 06:53:13 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Paid] Seeking modeler and texture designer for iOS game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Paid] Seeking modeler and texture designer for iOS game  (Read 959 times)
Cakebread
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2012, 06:30:57 PM »

My name's Davey, I made a game called the Stanley Parable that is being ported to iOS devices. I'm looking for a 3D modeler and texture designer, and being knowledgeable of UDK is a big plus. We'll discuss your pay, I like to think I can be very accommodating Smiley

If you are interested, email [email protected] with links to your work/portfolio. Also, please tell me what your schedule and availability look like for the next few weeks/months. The better you can convey that you understand basic time management skills the more lovingly I'll look over your application Wink And finally, just tell me something fun about yourself!

Here are some screenshots of the game in progress to give you a sense of what you're up against:

NostalgicAlgorithms
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 08:34:12 PM »

Could I have a little more insight on what your game is about? The graphics have a very nice clean consistent look to them. What exactly do you need modeled? It looks like you have a lot done already and how is the game being ported if its not complete? Do you also need someone who can also animate models? Do you really need someone skilled in each of these area's or would you be willing to hire only a texture designer assuming they fit your criteria?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic