Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411516 Posts in 69380 Topics- by 58436 Members - Latest Member: GlitchyPSI

May 01, 2024, 06:01:50 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsLonging
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Longing  (Read 676 times)
nexus
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 10, 2012, 09:08:17 AM »

Hello everyone

Completion: about 10%
Date Started: 8th June 2012
Designers: Myself and retrohelix

Music and graphics are WIP

So, Longing is a game, set in a universe that is on the brink of collapse. It is your job to bring it back together using the hints found along the way. What is really happening to the universe will be found out along the way.

I hope you guys enjoy this. I have made a simple level with not much in at the moment. The graphics are WIP and so is the music.

Controls:
Player follows mouse
hold left click to shoot pink particles
hold down space to slow down the player

In my opinion the game feels best in full screen. Give it a try would ya? Smiley

WIP 1: This build is to get responses from the community about the movement and shooting, so I can make it better: will upload elsewhere

Thanks

Nexus
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 06:20:52 AM by nexus » Logged
melos
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 11:29:06 AM »

What will the game include other than just shooting the pink things? As far as I can tell the shooting feels fine, you may want to put an in-game dialogue telling about the slowing-down thing though.

play hydlide 2
nexus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 12:54:07 PM »

There is a lot more coming, whats been shown so far is about 8 hours of work, including docs for the game. I will be adding instructions into the game as well. I am going to be working on things like obstacles (asteroids, black holes that pull you in, plus more).

Thanks for the feedback, means a lot to have someone take a look at what we're making.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic