Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411478 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 07:05:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)PIXEL WAR I : The Great Enlistment || Join up now!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Author Topic: PIXEL WAR I : The Great Enlistment || Join up now!  (Read 14073 times)
Nitro Crate
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 29, 2008, 09:33:17 AM »

Ya sure, my guy can be one of the plants produced by the Ottumway tribe.
Or it could be some creature infested by the seeds. I don't really know. :S

It needs a name though... hm...
I'll think of that later. Tongue
Any suggestions would be cool.
I think I'll go give a shot at animating it right now.

Edit: Good Enough? D:

Downloaded graphicsgale for transparency and animation.

Too lazy to resize manually. Sorry firefox users. (Myself included. D:)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008, 11:32:22 AM by Nitro Crate » Logged
FARTRON
Level 4

the last man in space

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 30, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »

So maybe one day we'll have a gentlemen's pixel war, but is clear the coming onslaught is no place for a man of fashion such as Count Valentine de Wallington the Fourth.

Instead consider Durgo the Moon

Durgo was born into a tribe of grassland nomads whose lands were rapidly turning to desert. As famine came, so came war. Tribes and families rushed to betray each other in the scramble for control of the diminishing resources.

Durgo and his band of fighters managed to seize control of water sources for his people and, through superior skill and tactics, held them against the attacks of bandits, warlords and rival tribes. They held on long enough for the chaos to die down and the hard new way of life to begin.

Durgo left his people, having molded them into desert warriors, to fend for themselves and began his own quest.

He carries the bleached, fossilized femur from an ancient beast that Durgo dug out of the sand in the deep desert. It is light and hard, and has been with Durgo long enough for it to feel like an extension of his arm.

At his belt is a pear-shaped stone handaxe, chiseled by Durgo to fit his hand perfectly. It is light enough that he can throw it with some accuracy too.

Everything that was once directly lived has receded into a representation. - debord
reetva
Level 5

Bee dee bai do beeeee

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2008, 06:42:33 PM »

His name is Borikit Huge. He is approximately three-hundred fifty meters tall, but has no limbs to speak of. He happily oozes amongst the forest, his head high above the canopy. The best way to defeat him is to reach for the skies.

PS: I can make a full body sprite if you wish. Grin
« Last Edit: August 30, 2008, 06:49:36 PM by reetva » Logged

Hello!  I am here to boogie.  Shall we?
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2008, 01:30:08 AM »

Quick post-start enlistment:

Doctor Hoobenstein is a lonely individual. He's pretty big, but he's been in accidents and he's lost his legs. Weird experiments has turned his skin purpleish, but he's also sucessfully replaced his right arm with an arm cannon. Unfortunately, the Doctor was right-handed, and now has trouble writing. It's really powerful though, and it's a bit of a surprise what comes out of it; It automagically teleports nearby smaller items and launches them.

Nitro Crate
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2008, 08:44:03 AM »

Quick edit on my dude, upped the contrast on my guy.

Side-by-side comparison:

Shambrook
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 01, 2008, 04:42:42 AM »

Please say it's not too late to entre.
Tophatman
Comes from a tribe of silhouettes   famed for there classy fashion sense.
Mr.moo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: September 04, 2008, 02:20:39 PM »

Kyse challenges you, his fashion is way better Evil

DO THE R.O.B!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic