Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411528 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 01:30:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralI miss the old crowd
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: I miss the old crowd  (Read 19103 times)
Garthy
Level 9

Quack, verily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: April 24, 2023, 05:29:14 PM »

Impressive self-necro. :D Wink Ten years. I really had to dig around a lot to even find my old credentials to login again. I think I last posted five years ago or so. Still have notifications on, I've just been reading the occasional updates for half a decade. A thread about the old crowd ten years ago. Is it now the old old crowd now? I know that I was pretty new back then when I posted through this thread. Am I old now? Wink An interesting feeling of nostalgia. So many names I remember, many I'm sure I had great conversations with, some I clashed with too (probably my fault!), sometimes they're both the same people. Wink It was fun skimming this thread again. I'm sure someone will jump in and split the thread for the impressive necro, but I'll sneak my post in quickly. Maybe I'll swing back eventually? I'm sure I'd intended to. I don't remember why I stopped posting any more. Take care everyone. Smiley
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 25, 2023, 03:31:45 PM »

cave story turns 20 next year
less time passed between the releases of super mario bros and cave story than cave story and the present, etc

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Jason-Julius1010
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: May 03, 2023, 04:36:42 AM »

It smells like old people here now.
not all are old i am in the middle era and i have some knowledge of your era and some knowledge about new gen
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic