Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58433 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 29, 2024, 06:04:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralI miss the old crowd
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Author Topic: I miss the old crowd  (Read 19105 times)
PowRTocH
« Reply #80 on: June 30, 2012, 05:01:51 PM »

This thread is hilarious.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: June 30, 2012, 05:31:24 PM »

Melly is the only one of the "old crowd" that I really miss...

Does anybody know what happened to him?  He just disappeared so suddenly...  I had assumed he just got busy with his job at the time, but now it's been so long...

Melly, if you can see this, please let us know!

melly was a mod here at one point, and he tended to moderate too much (deleting and splitting topics and moving them around at the tip of a hat), derek didn't like it and removed his mod powers. after that he left, because he felt that he was taking the community too personally and that it wasn't healthy to spend so much time on a forum

like bobo said, he hasn't posted for like two years, and he had by far the most posts on the forum for most of this forum's history. after years of him not posting, the second-most regular poster, me, finally surpassed his post count. but if he returned for one month he'd be back at #1 easily

@cow yup

Dragonmaw
« Reply #82 on: June 30, 2012, 05:41:36 PM »

Melly left because of certain people.
Blademasterbobo
Level 10

dum

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2012, 06:37:44 PM »

aka dragonmaw ruins everything

Hand Point Left Hand Shake Left Hand Thumbs Down Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Bro Fist Left Hand Metal Left Toast Left Hand Fork Left Hand Money Left Hand Clap Hand Any Key Tiger Hand Joystick Hand Pencil Hand Money Right Hand Knife Right Toast Right Hand Metal Right Bro Fist Right Hand Thumbs Up Right Hand Thumbs Down Right Hand Shake Right Hand Point Right
sublinimal
Level 8

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 01, 2012, 01:45:42 AM »

Heh, I just remembered I briefly dropped in years ago (when I was just a fan of indie games, but didn't know how to make them), and only became a more regular poster last year.
ragathon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 01, 2012, 04:54:49 AM »

Hey guys I'm back
ragathon
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 01, 2012, 04:56:07 AM »

feelin good
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: July 01, 2012, 08:35:37 AM »

I still lurk and read posts, I just don't reply. Unfortunately, I don't have as much time to spend on an online forum as I used to. I feel the thoughest part of starting to post again is finding a topic that I'd like to discuss with other members. Giving feedback used to be my favorite activity around here but it was quite time consuming.

DISCUSS.  Gentleman

jrsquee
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 02, 2012, 07:26:45 AM »

'07 represent. I miss Corpus and chutup.

Me too
Udderdude
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: July 02, 2012, 10:31:44 AM »

Giving feedback used to be my favorite activity around here but it was quite time consuming.

I definitely agree, it's mostly what I do around here .. but you do end up spending a lot of time playing alpha/beta versions of games D:
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: July 02, 2012, 11:19:13 AM »

No love for cheater and kinten?

sigfarter
Level 7

卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐卐

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 02, 2012, 12:49:17 PM »

DISCUSS.  Gentleman

Garthy
Level 9

Quack, verily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: July 02, 2012, 07:00:06 PM »

Giving feedback used to be my favorite activity around here but it was quite time consuming.

I was (am?) a bit of a fan of yours from some of your early feedback. I had told myself that when I was in a position to get feedback on a game of mine again, I was going to do what I needed to get my game in front of your eyes. I wasn't going to mention either of these two points to you though. Those I'd planned to keep to myself. Wink
Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2012, 04:24:12 AM »

Garthy: Well, if you have anything you want me to play, just send me a message and I'll gladly give you some feedback. And this offer is valid from now to whenever. Beer!Hand Metal Right

Garthy
Level 9

Quack, verily

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: July 04, 2012, 04:37:57 AM »

Garthy: Well, if you have anything you want me to play, just send me a message and I'll gladly give you some feedback. And this offer is valid from now to whenever. Beer!Hand Metal Right

Awesome! You rock! Smiley Thankyou!

I won't be able to take advantage of your offer for a while, but when I'm in a position to do so, this is something I'll definitely do. The thing I'm working on isn't feedback-ready yet, but when it is- you won't be able to get rid of me. Wink

Thanks so much, I really appreciate the offer. I've been having a really crappy day today, and in one post you just made my day. Smiley
Jlopez
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #95 on: July 04, 2012, 09:49:52 AM »

Hi guys it seems that old man's are here, Please feel free to enjoy.

My blog juegosindie
baconman
Level 10

Design Guru

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 05, 2012, 01:30:11 AM »

At this point, I dunno if I'd be old or new, or maybe a middle-schooler. But after this last insane month, I kinda miss it here, too.

Gravious
Level 2

"Swedish meatballs"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: April 23, 2023, 08:13:32 PM »

I still miss the old crowd Sad

One day I'll think about doing something to stop procrastinating.
michaelplzno
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #98 on: April 24, 2023, 12:20:12 AM »

When they were posting snark at each other they were a great bunch, when they were shitting on people they saw as lesser (everyone newer than them) I'd drop them like a bag of shit.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: April 24, 2023, 04:26:06 PM »

aka dragonmaw ruins everything
this tbh

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic