Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411432 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58417 Members - Latest Member: gigig987

April 20, 2024, 05:21:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsSleeping quarters?
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Sleeping quarters?  (Read 4960 times)
Cthulhu32
Level 6

Brawp

View Profile WWW
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:30:57 AM »

So I am down to come for Tigjam 08, but due to financial lacking I am without a place to sleep for Friday & Saturday. I am also without a ride from the airport to said places.

If anyone wants to split a cheap hotel/motel, offer a couch/floor, and/or offer a ride to/from the airport, please PM/Reply!

If I can accrue such things in due manner, I shall be there! Gentleman

c-foo peng
Level 3

game chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »

I was thinking we might be able to just fall down from exhaustion at Flashbang central, and then wake up an hour or so later to continue the jamming.

Or maybe not?

Cthulhu32
Level 6

Brawp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 06:43:12 AM »

I was thinking we might be able to just fall down from exhaustion at Flashbang central, and then wake up an hour or so later to continue the jamming.

Or maybe not?

Yeah thats what I was hoping, but I have no clue how the Flashbang studio is laid out. I don't mind camping out there, but I don't want the flashbang guys to be like "uhhh wtf, out nao smelly tig beasts." And if I can find a cheap hotel/motel to split with some people that'd also be ideal, showers save lives & hang overs.

Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 03:36:58 PM »

Someone tell Steve that I want to crash at his place.  Kiss

Steve Swink
Swank
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2008, 04:49:07 PM »

*warms the snugglecovers*

Also!  I just bought a house so 3-5 folks should be able to comfortably crash on my two couches/floor. There's a loooot of open floor space if you don't mind using a sleeping bag and whatnot.

Gentleman Beer! Gentleman

Steve Swink
Game Designer, Enemy Airship
Content Director, IGF
sswink (at) enemyairship(dot) com
Alec
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 05:06:50 PM »

Well we're both going to be in your bed, right? So there should be even more room on the floor...

Cthulhu32
Level 6

Brawp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2008, 05:51:57 PM »

Also!  I just bought a house so 3-5 folks should be able to comfortably crash on my two couches/floor. There's a loooot of open floor space if you don't mind using a sleeping bag and whatnot.

Woot! Once I get an email/thread reply confirming I can save a spot, I'll be ordering my plane ticket & a registration spot, and I should be able to join the tigs gentlemen's club in Arizona. I've got a whole pool of old/new projects to dump on everyone, including a wiibrew game I'm hopefully going to have at least a small demo of by Sept. 26th. Anyone have a Wii they wouldn't mind installing the homebrew channel on so I can work on some wii dev?

Cthulhu32
Level 6

Brawp

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2008, 06:06:35 PM »

Wow, just went to register, and I'm on the waiting list. Well hopefully that will get updated in the next 2 weeks, otherwise plane tickets are going to shoot up and I'll have to back out.

Its awesome to see such a roar for this thing! Glad to see such enthusiasm for making games :D

c-foo peng
Level 3

game chef

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2008, 09:11:46 PM »

I love floors.

Lith
Level 0

Stand tall and shake the heavens.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 11:21:36 AM »

Oh, and Steve? I totally have a single sized bed just sitting in my garage collecting dust. If I don't end up sharing my empty room, you can totally borrow that shit.

If someone desperately ends up needing a place to stay come jam weekend, I might let someone plop their ass/stuff in the empty room in my house. We'll see.

Creative Director, Team Colorblind
www.aztezgame.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic