Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411526 Posts in 69377 Topics- by 58432 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 28, 2024, 08:29:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[Filled] Looking for male/female voice over for a small part
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Filled] Looking for male/female voice over for a small part  (Read 1389 times)
chubigans
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 26, 2012, 07:45:14 PM »

I need two voice overs for a small part in an indie PC game I'm currently making.

(filled) The first is for a female voice, who will be the main voice over for a faux tv show and will be the "omniannouncer" for the game (such as "10 seconds left." and "welcome to the show" type stuff.) The amount of recording/lines is about 3 small paragraphs worth.

(filled) The second is a male voice who is more scruffy, a type of ninja-like person who's been awaiting a challenger and knows the secrets of life. They will have a bit of a longer set of lines but the overall project will also be 3-4 small paragraphs worth.

Both voices will be paid via Paypal or any other method you'd like, and I'd love to get a demo of your voice to see if it fits what I have in mind. You'll need to have decent recording equipment so it sounds more natural and less "cheap webcam microphone" quality. I'll be recording both voiceovers so you can understand the kind of style I'm looking for, so it won't be a completely blind job. You can find out more about me at my site, www.vertigogaming.net, and contact me there or a PM here for more info. Thanks!

« Last Edit: July 03, 2012, 12:03:57 PM by chubigans » Logged
northgate444
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 02:01:57 AM »

pm sent!

-Tim
chubigans
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2012, 12:22:45 PM »

Great, sent a PM! I still need a female voice for anyone interested.
alicehive
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 11:00:03 AM »

Just sent you a message. However it doesn't seem to be in my "outbox" - so write me if you haven't received it.
Excel95
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 10:19:11 PM »

Just sent you a message. However it doesn't seem to be in my "outbox" - so write me if you haven't received it.

You must click to save it in the outbook (very annoying). I sent a few PMs double before I told my self, "enough".

Sorry for interrupting this thread.
alicehive
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 01:21:39 PM »

Thanks for letting me know, Excel95! I was a little confused!
chubigans
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 12:03:17 PM »

Thanks everyone, everything is filled!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic