Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411979 Posts in 69438 Topics- by 58486 Members - Latest Member: Fuimus

June 15, 2024, 07:50:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsHiddenThe DromeValley of the DeadUnpaid Work[Position Filled] Sound Designer for sci-fi indie mobile game Sidius Nova
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Position Filled] Sound Designer for sci-fi indie mobile game Sidius Nova  (Read 884 times)
Sidius Nova
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 05, 2012, 04:26:13 PM »

Hi there,

My name is Stefan, I’m the programmer and co-designer on the game Sidius Nova, a turn-based/action strategy sci-fi space game on mobile.

Our team of two has been working on Sidius Nova for some time now and we’ve reached a stage where we will be launching our Beta soon as well as start looking for a Sound Designer/Composer to create all audio-related content for the game.

We are pretty much working full time on this project and are basically living off our savings to make it happen. Our aim is to create a game that will blow people away.

If this sounds interesting to you and if you are primarily looking for a project to build your portfolio then this might be the project for you.

To find out more about Sidius Nova, check out our website at www.SidiusNova.com or contact us directly via [email protected]

Speak to you soon,

The Sidius Nova Team

----- Update: ------
Thanks to this great community we were already able to find a Composer for Sidius Nova, however, we are still looking for a Sound Designer to create the sound effects for the game.

If this sounds interesting, please contact us via the email address provided below.

The Sidius Nova Team

----- Update: ------
And the Sound Designer position is filled as well! Thank you all for your answers and a big thanks to the moderators of this forum for providing a platform like this!

The Sidius Nova Team
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 10:43:26 AM by Sidius Nova » Logged

Team Sidius Nova consists of two humans working on a battle simulator for a god-like entity to prevent the destruction of earth.
adamrustidge
Level 0

Session Bassist | Composer | Producer | Filmmaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2012, 03:38:03 AM »

Hi Stefan,

I have little experience in sound design, but I am a composer. The link below is something I composed for a sci-fi mobile game that was never released. Let me know what you think.

http://soundcloud.com/adamrustidge/tabletsandsmartphones

Check out my website www.adamrustidge.com to look at audio and visual examples of the rest of my portfolio.

Cheers,

Adam

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic