Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411489 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 03:00:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsChopper Mike - 60fps Arcade Helicopter Game for iPhone/iPad/Android/OUYA!/PC/Mac
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Author Topic: Chopper Mike - 60fps Arcade Helicopter Game for iPhone/iPad/Android/OUYA!/PC/Mac  (Read 27164 times)
razu
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: March 13, 2013, 12:08:46 PM »

The game is finished and uploaded to the App Store and Google Play! Aiming to release next Friday, the 22nd or March.

Today's task was to create a trailer, 60 seconds or less. I captured 140GB of video and spent all day editing it. And here it is...  :D

Enjoy!

More info can be found at http://vamflax.com/ChopperMike/ChopperMikeInfo.html

GroZZleR
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2013, 08:15:34 AM »

Congratulations on finishing it.  Hope your hard work pays off.

razu
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2013, 10:36:29 AM »

Thanks! The goal was to become published, so I can't lose! But yeah, some beer money would be nice. And feedback from people I don't know.

I then have the PC, Mac, and Ouya versions to do. Listen to feedback, do an update... break! Then game number 2!  :D

First game coming out and it feels like the very beginning!  :D

razu
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2013, 11:47:45 PM »

Chopper Mike is now available for PC(£1.99/$2.99): vamflax.com/ChopperMike :D

I went with BMT Micro, and I'm waiting for Desura to go live, hence the 'Coming Soon!!'.

I really have no idea what to expect from them, so will report back with my findings!

Hopefully I'll get it submitted to the Mac App Store tomorrow.. And I guess, the Mac version on Desura too?

Exciting! :D

razu
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: March 29, 2013, 10:22:46 AM »

Chopper Mike is now out on Desura: http://www.desura.com/games/chopper-mike

Mac App Store version has been submitted! What a MASSIVE pain up the asshole that was. All it boiled down to was a few icons, entitlements, and three lines of Terminal commands.. but it took me TWO DAYS to get Application Loader to accpet it. I'm sure Apple will reject it on some grounds, but at least I got it to them!! I wish Unity could emit a legal .pkg file, that would be super handy! :D

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic