Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 03:12:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesKickstarter project by Ice-Pick Lodge (Pathologic/The Void)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Kickstarter project by Ice-Pick Lodge (Pathologic/The Void)  (Read 5496 times)
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2012, 05:40:34 AM »

When I can, I'll go the biggest london bookmaker, and I'll put all my money on "wasteland will not be released"

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
MrDodo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2012, 05:42:17 AM »

I'm interested in this game. Let's talk about that instead maybe?

I'm also very interested on it! For me it looks really good... it's my kind of game!

ConfusedLlama
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2012, 05:57:24 AM »

When I can, I'll go the biggest london bookmaker, and I'll put all my money on "wasteland will not be released"

I'm hoping that it does pull through. Kickstarter has its advantages and disadvantages, particularly when it comes to the players expectations and the issue of do they have more right or control over content because they've directly funded something. Does someone that's invested £100 have more say than someone that's invested £10? Or is it all a good faith exercise that simply forgoes issues of entitlement or expectation due to level of investment.

Seeing as Wasteland is the "biggie" the game changer as it were to see if it's a viable platform for games I hope it gets a release. I dread to think of the lashback if it were to flounder though. It'd make the vociferous hatred launched at EA look like childsplay.
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic